Friday, April 10, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 04-11-09

04-11-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, the terminator. All bubble wrap lives in fear of her!

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Blue and the incense is Rue.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Eight of Cups: seclusion. Excuses aren’t cutting it. It is time to change. You are not powerless. You have self-discipline. You just have to use it. Nothing can happen if you don’t apply yourself.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, a retrograde Venus enters Pisces where she is much happier. However, with that she brings a shyness to social interactions. This is day to get rid of restrictions, around rules and help people out. Evening bring road blocks to wealth and electronic games of chance are not favored. Emotional energy is high and you are apt to badger people to find out the truth. Here is a little hint. You are not going to like the truth.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks in parenting and communicating with children today. Act accordingly and carefully.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cata-holic. “Curb your excesses. Everything in moderation.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Honesty. He loves you just way you are, but he sees you as you are. There is no hiding from him. He tells you it is time for truth, dealing with people honestly but use a little tact and compassion. He is also here to tell you that your deceit is pulling the wool over your own eyes and you are about to hit a big bump.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the element is Fire. The dragon finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey are having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Patience and serenity are now filling my mind and my heart. I trust the Divine Wisdom which is at the source of everything. I stay calm and peaceful. I love, respect and accept everyone and everything around me as an expression of the perfection of the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Great news! My job spell has netted a job for one recipient. Now, I knew this person would be first because of the way the candle burned…the rest of you are in line! Hang in there!!! Work is on the way!!!
I found out why last night my other spell hit a bump. Let’s see…the candle set off the smoke detector. Have you ever had that happen with a 7 day candle? Me, neither. The rim of the candle has an inch stripe of black that looks like someone painted it…blacker than soot. Never had that happen either. I am trying to get the dead body smell out of the shop because that is what it smells like burning. It is staying outside! Ever had that happen?….Me neither! I’ll let you draw your own conclusions as to what is going on. Money returned…I wash my hands of it. Just for the record…that is candle number 8 out of a box of 12, same batch. I have used three with no problems and the other 4 people who bought them have had no problem. Bad juju there. Momma didn’t raise dumb little Druids. Door not hitting me in the lower posterior.
Bitwit is having a fit. First off, the smell is upsetting her. My headache from the smell is upsetting her. I think sound the smoke detector makes gave the cats a headache. On top of that, I got my boxes of work in today. I think I have about 30 books to read and review by June. Good thing I read fast! They are not fiction by the way! Bitwit is smelling the books - she loves that new book smell! She also has the paper packing and boxes that have come across country. New smells all around. Only a dog would love this more. She wants the bubble wrap to pop but Mommy needs that for packing orders! Anyway, if I hit something outstanding, you will be the first to know! A couple look really good and I am itching to dig into them.

No comments: