Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 04-16-09

04-16-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Purple and the incense is Balsam.

Passover ends today.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Empress: conception. You want time to cease and reason and emotion to take a hike. You want to just lay in the sun and let the butterflies dance to the rhythm of the Universe around you. All the confusion of recent weeks demands a mental vacation so you can once again feel your potential and incubate it. Trust your intuition and when the moment for action arrives and you will succeed.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the energies are very easy today for communications and solving problems involving restrictions, rules and regulations. You can break free today! This is fertile day for planting root crops.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this may not be the day to indulge in humming, singing and other music as it will aggravate the somber attitude of those around you and in power.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catamaran. “Stay balanced. Ride out the storm.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Solus. Solus is the crux between the manifest worlds and the energy worlds of the Singers. When you simply run out of options and have nowhere to turn, quiet your mind and Solus will come to you. Your trust, knowledge, and conscious choice will allow him to guide you toward spiritual empowerment and manifest reality in a gentle way. Have confidence and take action.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the element is metal. The Rooster finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar are having a great day. Construction is not favored today but haircuts, medical procedures, writing, births and gambling is.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I stop now and I quiet all inner agitation. I peacefully and calmly take the time to appreciate the beauty of everything around me as well as the beauty of my Soul. I listen to nature’s messages and to the music of the Universe. In the peaceful state, my higher self guides me gently toward the fulfillment of my destiny.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

We call it Yahoo Weirdness, so if you are in one of my Yahoo groups and you get this twice, I only sent it once. That has already happened today, once.
The Bitwit is not only strange but really, really smart and she must have the nose of a bloodhound. I got a shipment in today - I will gush later - and it was full of the usual Styrofoam wigglies. Now, there are some long and thick worms that are made of starch and biodegrade but they were not in this box. Suddenly, Bitwit goes head first in the box, rear wiggling out the top and is rooting around. Next thing I know she comes out with a starch worm in her mouth and I swear, it must have been in the bottom of the box. Now she is going into the box searching for what must be the other single starch worm in existence because I sure don’t see one. Now for the gushing part of the program:
I am saving them for CUUPS next weekend - not this coming one. I have learned depending on the area of the country you are from, that statement can mean different things. Unless you come into the shop and ask for them, I am keeping them hidden. So what am I smiling so secretive about? Well, there are blue and there are green dragon pen holders with corresponding pen. You are going to want one of those for your magical desk or just to freak the muggles out! Then there is the Bast letter opener that sits in its own little pyramid holder with an eye on it! And last, the pentagram plaque with the black cat on it! Now, I have the Amy Brown cat faery necklaces in and the Bergsman Faery Necklace with a double winged enameled Fae on it holding the proper symbol. They are gorgeous and will go up on the web page if they don’t sell at the CUUP’s Beltaine event the 25th. Oh, and I have more of the stainless steel, laser cut out pentagrams in! If one can survive George, you know they tough little beggars.
It’s a spitty, hot and windy day like the tourist council doesn’t want you to know we have. There are still complaints about the bird food but at least they aren’t throwing seeds at me any more. Something took my pepper off the plant. I will get that iguana! Oh well, it is branching out and perhaps I will have more in a few weeks. The sweet potato vines came back after I surrounded them with Society Garlic. Garlic chives does not repel iguanas. They ate right through it but the Society Garlic seems to work. Now I know why they planted it in the medians of Lyons Road. Anything else would have been an iguana grazing ground. I realized that when I put the raised beds for the garden out back of the shop, I have to fence them in top and bottom with chicken wire. So we are looking at a huge cage. Otherwise, the iguanas will mow my garden down. One of them on the canal is over 3 feet long without the tail! The weather is set to cool down for a while and I have hopes the tomatoes will survive what was supposed to be spring but is acting a lot like summer.
Even though I know the Lunaria or Honesty take almost three weeks to germinate, like all gardeners, I checked it the next day and the next day…..

No comments: