Thursday, April 23, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 04-24-09

04-24-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Coral and the incense is Rose.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the King of Cups: transition. You may encounter someone today is shouting about repentance. Be wary, they can be ruthless if you don’t agree.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Venus enters Aries at 3:18 AM EDT where she is not happy and she doesn’t like the conjunction with Mars, either. The Moon enters Taurus at 2:46 PM EDT. The New Moon is at 11:23 PM EDT, at 5Taurus04. Unexpected financial news of a good nature arrives over the next couple of days. This is very psychic morning and dreams may hold the key to releasing old hurts. Finally the Universal energies are on your side and bringing you a deserving reward for all that paperwork you have been buried under. This is a night for changes so make out a list of what you want to do and start a spell to bring it to you.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say a dream or an actual encounter with a romantic is possible today.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cool Cat. “Pride comes before a fall - humility is needed today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ffaff the Ffooter. Ever try to pick up both feet at the same time when you weren’t jumping. The effect is painful and leaves Ffaff totally puzzled. He has no idea why you can’t levitate like he can. He is the foot inspector. So, unless you want to meet the floor up close and personal, have those feet ready for inspection. He isn’t too good about washing his little hands, so if the last person had fungus….In short, fix up your feet and ground yourself. Ffaff is all about grounding and honoring Mother Earth.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is Earth. The Snake finds conflict today but the Rat finds ease. It is not an auspicious day for most anything.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of all criticism. I open my heart to tolerance, sympathy, patience, humility and tenderness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

There are times when I have to wonder how addled or stupid I have to be to actually think I can eat a salmon salad wrap for lunch in a shop full of cats. Bitwit attacked from the top, over the chair and onto my head. Ra got me from the side, into my lap. Isis came up from under, head snaking into my lap. I can barely get my work done as a cat head keeps landing my hand with every moment. How on earth did I think I would actually eat salmon. Yes, a good deal of it ended up in their food bowl and the other half is secure in the plastic dish it came in. And to think, I actually drove home to get this. DUMB, DUMB, DUMBER…..Now if I go outside, Blueman and Howler are waiting…Go home and the Kitwits await me. I’m giving them stupid wrap!
The New Moon is tonight in Taurus making is a perfect time to begin projects having to do with wealth, property, food and abundance. Your will power is strong and so is everyone else’s stubbornness! You will not get concession and the phrase: Never a borrower nor a lender be, was written under this moon.
I finally got one of my Russian mulberries before the birds got it. Oh….Nirvana!
As I was sitting listening to my Native American CD, I noticed that I would get a mournful yowl from Solstice every once in a while. Suddenly I realized he is singing with the CD. I’ve know dogs to do that, but cats??? He sure has good pitch.
We buried Mr. BoBo last night in a nice ceremony. I donated my blouse as a shroud, but didn’t know George requires incense at the ceremony. I had bought a catnip plant instead. Curiously enough, nothing has touched the catnip plant. I ordered the marker today for the grave.
I left the shop an hour late yesterday and ran into a raccoon. That’s into, not over. He looked at me with the “what are you doing here look?” so apparently even the raccoon knows my schedule. He was cleaning up the cat plates.
Remember when I told you the birds really hate the bird food I bought at Lowes. Well, I found the blackbirds on the Finch feeder eating Finch food. They really hate that food to go over and eat those tiny Finch seeds.
Ah well, time to wrap this forecast up and start on the packing for CUUPS on Friday. Organization is the key to me having a booth set up. I am bringing a lot of statuary that has to be unpacked and repacked, hopefully in someone’s shopping bag. If my statue of Freya arrives tomorrow as planned, I shall bring it and offer it for sale, but when and if it returns to the shop, it will be migrating toward my private altar…just a warning. Check my face book page under Janice Scott-Reeder and The Cosmic Salamander for more information on the event. See you there….there will be pictures if I can remember to bring the camera this time!

No comments: