Sunday, April 26, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 04-27-09

04-27-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Ivory and the incense is Neroli.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Cups: delusion. That nice façade hides something ugly today. If you aren’t grounded you are going to fall flat on your face today. Wrong directions and wrong people surround you. Trust in your own abilities!

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the evening is fraught with paperwork and details you need to take care of…The rest of the day is aspect free so enjoy.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is a day of new opportunities.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Sun Cat. “Feel your own sunshine radiating within.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Luathas the Wild. Fire or creative force, you make the decision. You will get both with him. When things are exciting, he shows up and fans the flames. There is no way to stop him, so beware. Things can get out of control when he shows up! Don’t tell anyone but I think he doubles as Kudzu in the garden.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is Water. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Rooster is having a great day. It is an auspicious day for births but not for building.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I follow my intuition. I don’t have to struggle, not even in my mind, to improve this situation and to achieve my goals. I listen to the guidance of my Higher Self and the good I desire is near and within reach.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Somehow, thinking in terms of surviving events is something that comes with age. I suffered from vertigo yesterday which means at one point I tripped over the flat carpet. I didn’t get to really see or talk to anyone much unless they found me. I am sure everyone had a great time at Beltaine.
As for me, I awoke a half hour late because my alarm chose yesterday to not go off. It didn’t have any trouble waking me up at 7 today! So I rushed to feed the cats and Napoleon opened the bedroom door and let all the Kitwits in. Needless-to-say, by the time I got home the bedroom was totaled. Leaving them on Saturday morning when they get their lazy scratches in bed is a sin punishable by surfing. Now let me explain surfing. They don’t knock things down. They ride them to the floor like a surf board. That makes absolutely certain they don’t do something like remain suspended in midair for me to find.
My back is killing me and I ache all over but it was fun. I think I’ll wait at least a month to do anything else. Products and pictures will go up on the web tomorrow. I am just too tired today. Oh, HINT: the coffin nails are in!!!! Now, I have to admit, I spent 2/3 of my reading money at Olde Time Pottery but I only get to go there twice a year and they had gnomes, tree people, mushroom people and salamanders….all of which are now decorating the Faery garden. There is even a gazing ball! I can only resist so much temptation…thank the Goddess I do not live near that place! I’d be bankrupt.

No comments: