Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Forecast and faery Finder for 11/04/09


11-04-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is brown and the incense is lavender.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Page of Pentacles: reservation. They say the path to enlightenment is moderation and I tend to agree. Going overboard is distracting.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
Neptune goes Direct at 1:10 PM EST. Intuitive flashes are clearer now.
When aspects kick in by afternoon, energy finally goes up. You are thinking clear and it is an excellent time to update your resume and promote yourself. Just keep it honest or you will reap what sow. Night bring snapping people instead of turtles. It might be a good time to delete the “I” from your vocabulary if you want to keep your head on your shoulders.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Being honest with yourself is very hard today, so be careful what you tell others.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
Cat Goddess: “Ask for help and you will receive guidance.” What? You thought a cat was going to actually help do WORK?

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Collective of Pixies are out and about and they are dancing. They are happy little critters that keep the flowers blooming, grass growing and fruit happening. Who knows, they might even keep the world spinning. They will take credit for it. However, those in cold climates need to beware. Without house plants to play with, Pixies get bored and a bored Pixie is a mischievous Pixie. Pixies always take joy in their work and if you aren’t doing the same, they just might make things a little harder for you until you lighten up.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the Element is Water. The Sheep finds conflict but the Monkey has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I know I am the sole creator of my reality, and that I have all the power I need within me to generate a totally satisfy life. I stop blaming people or outside events. With God’s Loving support I tune into my creative power and I bring joy and light into my life and the life of others.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I had hoped to get more done today but I awoke stopped up and nauseous. It is allergies since I have no fever. Napoleon is sneezing and he does have a fever. If he isn’t better by tomorrow morning, he is going to the vet. I can’t have him sick while I am recovering. He was feeling so bad he wanted to lay in the living room window..there is a picture going up on face book…in the sun light. So, he delegated my care to his trustworthy sister, Josephina. Oh, little did he know. It wasn’t five minutes before she outsourced my care to Fiona, black kitten in training.
Now Fiona took my care very seriously. She stuck to me like Velcro, Velcro with tiny sharp claws. She purred until I thought she would burst and she did not abandon me until Napoleon took his place beside me once again. While Napoleon was out in the window I managed to finally get a yogurt but remembered how much he loves to lick the container. So I put a teaspoon on a lid and took it to him. I have never been looked at with such love and appreciation. He ate the whole thing.
Then the surgical center ruined my day by calling and telling me my surgery was moved to the main hospital by the anesthesiologist and to arrive at 11:30 for a 1:30 operation. So, I worried myself sick as to whether something was wrong with me or not. I am a water hog and they won’t let me drink anything. I just need a sip! I am going to be miserable. They may give me anesthesia to shut the whining up!
We did go to Target tonight to get wound supplies. Since I know the drill, I know what I will need. That wore me out, but, please do not tell my doctor, we got a bottle of organic real maple syrup and some pumpkin pancake mix. I am going to be evil. Heck, I might not live, I deserve a good last meal. Even prisoners get a good last meal. Don’t you think I deserve it?
I had two cats in the bedroom window after the Gecko tonight. I wish I had the ability to do videos. All you could see were two cat asses with the tails hanging down, twitching in unison like furry windshield wipers.

1 comment:

aswesow said...

(\__/)
(>'.'<)
(")_(")