Thursday, November 19, 2009

Forecast for 11/twenty/09

11-20-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Coral and the incense is Cypress.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Pentacles: acquisition. Do not be lazy today. Keep moving. Success can be yours. The force is moving things in a positive direction.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
Ego energies in the afternoon can lead to some heated arguments with elders and authorities. The evening will be a social and happy time and you get a reward for recent efforts.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Be Happy. Don’t Worry. Kick up your heels.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
A Cat Always Lands on Its Feet (but not in my house): “Be ready for anything. Everything will work out.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Gloominous Doom is about today. His glass is not only half empty but has sprung a leak in the bottom. He loves a pity party. He is even willing to cater one. So, if you don’t put the negative thoughts to bed fast today, I guarantee, your mood will get worse.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Earth. The Boar finds conflict today but the rabbit (me) has ease. However, today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The plan of my life is now unfolding step by step, according to the will of my Higher Self. I acknowledge each one of its stages with serenity, detachment and joy, knowing that am always lovingly and wisely guide on my path toward the full realization of my true potential.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Officially, Boogaboo has become the cutest sweety in the house. I have to enjoy him before he grows up because he is going to be one big bruiser. For now he is just one sweety on my lap, purring.
It’s been a busy day and I haven’t had much time for anything but the good news is I am feeling much better. The nausea is over and the headache is barely there.
How does your day go? Do you come home frazzled and grouchy? One of the magical tricks is to immediately take a shower to wash all the negativity and stress off of you. Imagine it going down the drain. Most of us shower between workings and it can lead to some very dry skin. My recommendations is Neutrogena bath oil. It even works on your face. Apply before washing so it rinses off. It is a good alternative to those pricey creams and it works.
Update on last night: My friend is back at work, even with a couple of broken ribs from that low life scum bucket that pushed him down. I hope they add elder abuse to the charges when they catch the slime mold so he spends time in jail. Now I wonder, could this new assault on businesses in the area have anything at all to do with the Pain Clinic, or pill mill as we call them, that opened about 7 blocks down the road in the next county. You see, my county is about to legislate them out of business with a couple of rules. One of them is they can’t sell pills in the office. The person will have to go to a legit pharmacy to get their fix and the other is, they won’t be able to be a cash only business. They will have to take insurance. Not taking insurance is how they weed the legitimate clients out from the profitable addicts. I do feel from the poor psychic that established her business in the strip mall only to have the Pain Clinic move in a couple of doors down. That is rough. Geez, I thought the Cumberland Farms parking was an accident waiting to happen before. I wonder how long before one of these sterling citizens runs over a gas pump and blows the whole shopping center up. That is not a rhetorical question. Just check the fatal accident rates within a mile of the “pain clinics” in Broward for an answer. I’m going to suggest George take a different route home.

No comments: