Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Forecast for 11/twenty five/09

11-25-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Keen Readers: The Keen Blog is not compatible with the latest version Explorer which I have to have for several other locations, so I cannot format the blog. All the sentences are going to run together until someone in the programming department gets enough complaints to figure out they have to do something. I have even tried formatting it in HTML and nothing happens.


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is topaz and the incense is lilac.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Cups: satiety. Heavy partying is not going to solve your problems and neither will denial. Destiny does play a role and it is alright to go with the flow as long as you aren’t compromising your life’s mission.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
There is not much going on today. Late in the afternoon, playful arguments can turn into something more serious if you aren’t careful. Ego energies create hurt feelings.
For the next week, there are hidden agendas that surprise at social events and they will be happy surprises. Drink slowly and chew…you don’t want to accidentally swallow an expensive piece of jewelry!

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Honoring your true feeling is hard today. Gee, the relative arrived early, did they?

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Moon Cat: “Enjoy the ebb and flow of your emotions. It’s who you are.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Spirit Dancer is about today. Be inspired, dance, create and decorate! Life is too short to be trapped in ugly places.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the Element is wood. The Dragon finds conflict but the Ox and Tiger have ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing and gambling but not for births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I need not worry about difficulties as I realize that they are opportunities for me to grow in love and wisdom. I accept what is. I follow my intuition and I step into action without delay. Wonderful an unexpected solutions appear to me, and I bring my personal contribution to the world with enthusiasm and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Never attempt to use your mouse when the cat is sitting on your mouse pad and you have margarine on your fingers. All you will get is a finger licking. Napoleon has expanded his palate to include all flavors of yogurt. Today he ate the dreaded strawberry and then the citrus flavor. Our morning ritual is me finishing the little cup of Activia and then holding it so he can lick it out. He can’t get his head in it or his tongue to the bottom, but he does one bang up job on the sides. I think it is a modified nursing for him as he seems to regress to kitten hood when he does it.
I can not believe how fast this month has flown by but then again, the first week was ruined by a trip to the operating room. That always spoils your week. I know the doctor said to let the tape fall off naturally, but it is showing no signs of falling off my face! The corners aren’t even loose. I think he used too much glue. One of these days, I will be rid of all bandages and then I shall do the happy dance.
I should have the void of course calendar up on the web page by end of tomorrow and the event I will doing on the 5th. It is your one chance to get that discounted reading before next year and probably the only day I’ll be working until Yule vacation rolls around. Keen folks, I will get the email reading up for your shortly. I am just starting to feel my old self. I had a headache for 5 days after I got over the non-flu of three days. This has been my first day without a headache.
I celebrated by going to Target. They have reduced and are closing out smoky horseradish sauce. You really want to get a bottle. It is delicious on roast beef and probably a host of other things I haven’t put it on yet. Their walnut/cranberry bread is wonderful. I got the last of the fixings for T Day dinner except for the onion and celery for the stuffing. Stove Top makes a good stuffing but for special days, I like a few additions like some cooked onions, extra sage and celery. I might even add some fresh mushrooms. I also got a little shallow bar pan to make individual cake bars for my dessert every night. I really want that brownie pan that make individual brownies, so I guess a foray to CVS is on the agenda tomorrow to see if they have one left. I love the crust on the brownie. You can pretty much keep the rest. Heck, I’ve been known to burn them to get the crust.
Fiona arrived in the bedroom this morning and I had the loving of my life. She purred, she rolled and she looked up with those little eyes of hers. That Microwit can talk you out of anything she is so cute. I was worried she didn’t seem to be growing but I think she is just going to be a little cat. Purdy von Sweets is not very big either but she is heavy and clumsy. Between her and Josephina not much stays put in the house.
It is my opinion that since the two key was removed from my laptop, the universe has conspired to put as many twos as possible into everything I have to type. .

No comments: