Saturday, November 28, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11/29/09

11-29-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Amber and the incense is Juniper.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Death: transformation. Be prepared for the unexpected and forget routine, things are about to change and never go back to the way they were.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The Moon enters Taurus at 5:34 AM EST. Neither a borrower nor a lender be and respect other people’s space until the Moon enters happy go lucky Gemini.
Expect a lot of talk about what is just for a couple a days as legal matters are highlighted. Old wounds are brought out in the open and if you have a relative who likes to discuss their last operation, you might want to consider ear plugs.
This is an excellent morning to make changes, just try to not make too much of a mess doing it! This evening, try to avoid taking credit for anything and you will avoid a lot of arguments.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Seek peace of mind today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Catapult: “Launch yourself forward. Go for it!”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Himself! He is Natural Law and Magic, Shamanic Power and the very life force of the planet. He is the champion of both the hunter and the hunted. He actually brings the spark of life to things. He energizes everything around him.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Earth. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Rabbit (me) has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for writing or construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Peace flows through me and around me. I free my mind of all criticism. I communicate and serve in a peaceful and loving way.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

How I wish if people have to run and light their fireplaces at the first hint of cool weather, they would not burn the cheap pine they found in the backyard. My eyes are close to swollen shut, my head is stopped up and I am getting an award for miserable. I am allergic pine! When I lived up north, pine was the one wood no one ever burned in a fire place. It burned too dirty. And that by the way, not religious reasons, is why there is no Catmas tree in the house. I do not wish to suffer all season with horrible allergies and I love the smell of pine!
The cats have almost recovered from their turkey coma, that is, until George gave them more. Napoleon is passed out beside me and Josephina is at my feet. I wish I could sleep like a cat rather than a raging insomniac.
I do not have my strength back from this 4 months of surgery and recovery. I can barely get one thing per day done. Today I managed two things. Tomorrow, maybe more, but I am not counting on it. Inch by inch is my new motto.
I had couple of slices of chicken alfredo pizza with the thin crust, a huge salad and my special garlic bread. I buy the little sun dried tomato rolls at Target, slice them and slather on margarine with smashed garlic in it. Toast in the over and they are delicious.

No comments: