Monday, November 16, 2009

Forecast and faery Finder for 11/17/09

11-17-09
Forecast and a New Moon Challenge
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: I am Boogaboo! Fear Me! All steaks fear me! I rule!

Message from the Mamma: I swear that kitten is a bottomless steak black hole. Even Purdy was looking at him like; he can’t possibly hold another piece! I think he ate more than I did! When he grows up, hide the beef!!! Hide the whole cows!

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is
Ginger.


FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Five of Swords: destruction. Okay folks, it is hard to put a positive spin on this card. Promises made have been broken. The excuse is: “I took on too much!” The answer is to learn how to say “no”. But as I said, there is no positive spin. If you have lost the trust of others, no matter what the excuse, it will take a really long time to regain it, if ever. Trust is a beautiful and fragile thing. Without it, there can be no love.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The Moon enters Sagittarius at Twelve Twenty Two PM EST. What a time for the cat to have taken the number two key off my computer keyboard!
For a couple days, news about limitations, restrictions and new rules arrive. It is couched in very pretty words but the message is simple: No!
This is fairly aspectless day until late night when energy hits a high and you will have trouble sleeping.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies
The Faeries say:
Today is an excellent day to employ visualization.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cool Cat: “Pride comes before a fall…humility is needed today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Singer of Transfiguration arrives. This singer indicates we have passed the test, the door has opened and we have passed through it. Now we have to make the inner and outer transformation and it is a do it yourself project.
Folks, we have been getting a huge number of singers for a week or more. Singers are Fae of pure energy. They are that which causes major changes in reality. When they arrive in this quantity, major stuff is going down. Last week, the Pacific rim, the ring of fire, began acting up. Checking the USA geological maps showing earthquakes of a 1.0 magnitude or more, you could clearly see the ring outlined. The middle of the circle is Hawaii and it even it had a quake. Stuff is happening! Because of all the Astrological positions in Scorpio, we may not find everything out for a while.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is Fire. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Horse find ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, writing, medical procedures, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let got of all criticism. I open my heart to tolerance, sympathy, patience, humility and tenderness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Everyone loved the Blessing Day. Now I have another challenge for you. Today, I want you to charge everything you drink. Hold the glass, bottle, whatever, in both hands before you take the first drink and say, “As this fluid enters my body, so does healing energy.” or “As this fluid enters my body, weight leaves my body.” You get the idea. Change it as you need to for your situation. “As this fluid enters my body, money is attracted to me.” Don’t use abundance unless you want to gain weight! You only need do it once for each beverage.
It seems a lot of practitioners are using LED candles for spell work and they are working out just fine. There is the heat, soot and safety factors with real candles and I have to admit, every winter, between them and space heaters, a lot of people lose their lives. The newer type with the flame shaped bulb definitely do look like real candles in the dark. I have even heard of at least one church using them. Instead of depositing your dollar or so for a votive, you deposit your money and get a battery for the LED votive. I bet that really cuts the heat in the summer! I will still continue to use the mini candles for quick spells, but the longer burning ones are on their way out.
Cat, thy name is disaster. It was late last night and I was tired. After failing to do so most of the evening, I finally spilled the chicken broth. It was not a large amount, but it was just what Rusty J. Hoover was awaiting, had been awaiting all day. He flew into the kitchen. The kitchen floor is slippery. The kitchen floor has been slippery his entire life. However, just like Lotto players think tonight they will win, so did he and just like Lotto players, tonight the floor was slippery. He went nose down with front legs spayed out, ass in the air sliding into the little puddle of chicken broth and smearing it across the floor into a humongous mess. I could just see playing across his gold eyes as that single neuron he calls a brain fired, “I can always lick it off my belly.”
Goddess, you only deposit the defective cats on my doorstep, I am sure of it.
I have all my new tarot supplies resting on the dashboard of the Vanwitch soaking in the New Moon energies. I am certain if I actually left them outside, the raccoons, possums and armadillo would be telling fortunes tonight if not eating them. So, I had to find an enclosed, inaccessible spot in the lunar energies for them. So far the raccoons have not succeeded in picking the locks on the van. The overhang on my house is so huge, not even sunlight makes it in the windows, which in Florida is a really good thing. You can bleach furniture and rugs out in less than a year down here. The Vanwitch has a huge dashboard and as embarrassing as this is, I had to hang the altar cloth over the steering wheel. I ran out of room: two decks, bags, silk readings’ cloth, boxes and it seems it takes more and more stuff to set up my readings’ table as I get more and more protective of my Tarot cards. Oops..forgot the incense. I’m going to need a really big bag to bring it all back inside tomorrow.
Now folks, I know I give you advice, spells, philosophy and do readings, but I want you to do something for me. I want you to verify I am who I say I am before you take any of that to heart. Go ahead and search my name: Janice Scott Reeder. There is a dash between the Scott and Reeder but once again, the cat took the key off the keyboard. I don’t even know all the references you are going to find, but you can easily find them. They should go back almost to the beginning of the internet. Past that, you can search newspaper archives in South Florida and go back 38 years when I began my professional career. Before that, I actually worked for the newspapers in accounting. I want you to know who I am and what I am and before you trust anyone else on the internet, do the same thing.
We, and I mean everyone in South Florida running a business, not necessarily in the Psychic field, have to do this for the simple reason that with a barely good scanner, a color printer and a laminator, you can become anyone. Trust me, I was taken for twenty three thousand dollars by a licensed roofing firm that was using someone else’s building license to get an occupational license which they parlayed into national referral data bases and this individual, Robert Humphries, has scammed people from NJ, NY and all the way from the middle of Florida to Key West. He is still operating. Not that the person whose license he used isn’t in on the con.
People are just now beginning to question the credentials of these self help gurus running retreats. The problem with the internet is that a company or person can bury a search engine in results and glowing testimonials and it may be 10 pages or more before you get to the complaints. It is easy to do. Sometimes I just start 10 pages in on results. Please be careful out there.
Any con artist will tell you that their philosophy is that if you are stupid enough to fall for it, you deserve what happens to you. (JD Robb very nicely shows you the psychology of a con artist in her new book: “Kindred in Death”). A lot of them are psychopaths who really don’t care and others use that twisted logic to sleep at night. You definitely want to read “Grave Secret” by Charlaine Harris and no, it is not a vampire novel. It is about a young woman hit by lightning who can find corpses and what killed them. Both of these books show some twisted family dynamics.
If you don’t think these things happen, consider the young man set on fire by his “friends” down here over 40.00. Their parents come off petty, career criminals and now their children have joined them in the ranks of crime, but not as petty criminals. Oh, social services can’t take the remaining young kids away before they do a number on them, too. Then last night, to really turn your stomach, the police arrested the mother of a beautiful young missing girl for selling and trafficking in a young child for the sex trade. They still have not found that little girl but they have surveillance photos of a man carrying her into a hotel elevator. Please be careful for your children. This is not uncommon in other parts of the world. Now it has moved to our shores. Just please be careful!
Children learn by example. If you are sitting around bragging about who you screwed this week, what you got away with, who you hurt, how many lies you told and what you stole, just remember; those kids you are teaching will be picking out your nursing home. Just as I’ve said before, Karma’s a bitch and then she has puppies.

2 comments:

aswesow said...

The wildlife is a bit of a mixed blessing. So many things that just break your heart. No place is immune I think. Not even my own unique community.

Janice Scott-Reeder King said...

Ah, but I do enjoy their antics. I am only a couple of blocks from a natural park.