Saturday, November 21, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11/twenty two/09

11-22-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is yellow and the incense is marigold.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Eight of Cups: seclusion. Use self discipline to put your life back together and stop making excuses. You are not powerless.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
For about a week, lot’s of stuff is going on behind the scenes at social events. If you want a real hit, plan a mystery party during this time.
The day will end with communications that are playful but dead serious about justice for all.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Today is an excellent day to scout out new locations.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is :
Catalog: “Treat yourself to some retail therapy.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Indi is out and when he comes visiting, it is harder and harder to make up your mind. Do it or he will confuse you more.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the Element is Metal. The Ox finds conflict today. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction, or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “”I have nothing to fear. Divine Love and Wisdom are now in action and produce wonderful results.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I know dissolving stitches are supposed to be the way to go but the swelling is excessive and the pain just keeps on giving like sharp glass shards of a spider web digging into you. Then again, tonight the other side is also hurting. Toss a coin.
I found what I thought was the greatest cat toy. I hung the plastic ring cans come in on the door handle. The theory was; it is light, unbreakable and the door knob is strong. So, I started it swinging and in runs Fiona, jumps up and swings on the plastic ring right into the cat shaped toilet paper holder (which had to hurt) and falls off taking said toilet paper holder with her. That kitten is a few cards short of a five card tarot reading.
It’s been one lazy day. I have not been able to get up the energy to do much of anything and hence, that is why the forecast is later than normal.
I love to peruse the craft sites and look at all the nifty storage things. I ran into a complete cabinet today with fold down desk which I could just see as an altar, all my candles, crystal and mineral, incense, herbs and whatnot in the drawers and on the selves until I saw the price. Let’s just say it was somewhat short of a couple of thousand but they were offering free shipping. Another dream down the drain…….and it would even have been cat proof. L
At the shop tonight the Bitwit delivered multiple kisses right on the lips and a super nuzzle with purrs. I think she misses me. Soon little ones, soon mother will return for more than visits.
The nice thing about technology is it has almost eliminated paper cuts. I really used to hate paper cuts. I have replaced it with Napoleon sitting on my mouse cord.

No comments: