Thursday, November 26, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11/27/09

11-27-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is purple and the incense is vanilla.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the .Eight of Swords: curtailment. If nothing is going right, your original assessment of the situation may have been faulty. You may have underestimated your opposition. Get out and merge with mainstream society. The answer is there.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
This is an excellent day to enjoy yourself and be yourself.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
There are blocks to this being a real vacation.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Alley Cat: “Be adventurous. Everything will go your way.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Ilbe the Retriever is about today. Be wary, Ilbe has a stash of “not-quite-visible juice and he isn’t afraid to use it. Ilbe can have you hunting things for hours. Pay close attention to where you find them, because there is a message there, often about forgotten dreams and wishes that are now ready to be fulfilled.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is Fire. The horse finds conflict today but the rat has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The universal law of justice and freedom rules in everyone, for everyone and through everyone. Being in harmony with the will of my Soul, neither a person now a situation can prevent me from attaining my highest good. I trust God’s infinite wisdom.
Everything is now working out perfectly now.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

George found an old keyboard at the shop and brought it home so I would have my missing 2 and some letters that were sticking. There is something about a keyboard in your lap that is amazingly attractive to all cats.
The turkey is cooked and eaten. It wasn’t my best as I tried to be ecologically sound and not buy the cooking bag. Instead I got the recycled tin foil. I’m going back to the bag if I ever do this again. Considering I threw both my back and shoulder out and suffered numerous burns, my insurance company may ban me from turkey cooking.
However, the turkey was a big hit with the cats. One leg was all it really took as they had the neck earlier. I had to strip the leg but some of the meat just doesn’t come off. Naturally, Fiona the bitty one was dragging a piece of meat off that was almost as big as she is. I saw Mr. B carrying the largest piece of the neck. Rusty J Hoover was going to fight all comers for the entire plate of turkey. I had to isolate him with a piece. Fortunately it didn’t turn into a free for all. I still have to break the turkey down completely and decide what species gets what inside and out. I know I have a possum who would like a taste.

2 comments:

aswesow said...

:)
Happy Thanks giving. I'm sure you found plenty to be thankful for!
I'm eager to put up the catmas tree, fun fun, Bob loves catmas.

Janice Scott-Reeder King said...

Ah yes, the catmas tree, the evergreen scratching post. The lovely tinkling sounds of ornaments breaking on the floor. The cat wearing the top ornament for a hat. I had almost forgotten...