Friday, January 8, 2010

Forecast abd Faery Finder for 01/09/10


01-09-10
Forecast and Faery Finder and Soul Mates
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is brown and the incense is sage. Today is the fourth quarter of the waning Moon in Scorpio and the Feast of the Black Nazarene in the Philippines.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Emperor: propulsion. Your abilities are heightened today. Be sure to sure them for good.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
This is an excellent day to work with music in all forms.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
When the Cat’s Away: “Enjoy your freedom”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Solus brings his sunshine to us today. Solus exists on the boundary between Faery and Human. If you just don’t know what you want, where to turn or what to do, quiet your mind and he will be there.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the Element is Earth. The Ox finds conflict today but the Sheep and the Monkey have ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, signing contracts, gambling, starting construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I recognize the Divine Self in each and everyone. I let go of all judgment. I am receptive to the highest and the best in all. I love and acknowledge everyone as the expression of the Divine Will on earth.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Although I heard it with my own ears and I spent two nights in Orlando sleeping under my coat in a heated hotel room, I simply do not believe the weatherman said snow flurries in Orlando and on the Treasure Coast tomorrow evening! Freezing rain tonight. There was PINK on the weather map! Dear Goddess, it is 61 now and falling fast. Tomorrow will be dark, rainy and cold. I have to bring the plants in early.
Napoleon has defined soup and salad as Turtle and my Oncidium Orchids. I was not happy. I worked hard to get those little orchids to what was their current size. Now they are much shorter. Turtle did not appreciate being thought of as food, either. However, Napoleon, taking a page from Catbert’s book, said that reality is proportional to the number of witnesses. Well, I caught him with a leaf in his mouth. I can match the teeth marks!
This being the first semi warm day, found the cats in a spring mood knocking the Universe down, again. Oh well, tomorrow is Saturday and I can start the picking up. Tonight I have to retrieve the plants. Tomorrow night I have to cover them again. Amazingly, my Datura still has a bud on her.
Now on a serious note, please pay attention. I often hear the refrain that starts with; what is wrong with me, from perfectly lovely, good people. They have met the “one”, their “soul mate” and it just didn’t work out or they were rejected outright and often rather harshly. Listen carefully. There is NO single “soul mate”. There are a series of people you were to interact with in this reincarnation. The very fact that you are a good person demonstrates you worked on yourself, you evolved and are reaching for your highest vibration. There is no guarantee that the people you were to interact with are going to put the same amount of effort in. How many times could you have thrown up your hands and taken the lowest road? We all have free will. They failed, you didn’t and there is nothing wrong with you. You just have to be open the next person on your list and move on. It isn’t your fault. They simply didn’t make the cut this time around and there is nothing you can do for them. Life is a do it yourself project. What you make of yourself is your own doing.

No comments: