Monday, January 4, 2010

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01/05/10

01-05-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is Red and the incense is Bayberry. Today is the third quarter waning Moon in Virgo. Continue finishing up projects and details. Today is Epiphany Eve.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Ace of Pentacles: generation. This card brings great success but not necessarily happiness or fulfillment. It suggests a spiritual examination is needed.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Your inner child will have to stay inside today while you finish up work.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Caterwaul: “Express those pent-up feelings. Cry, Scream, or sing as loud as you can.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Gloominous Doom is wondering around. He is the worst case scenario Fae. Have a little worry, he can help you blow it up into a full fledged panic attack. Think you might have a hangnail; he thinks it is fatal. The only thing you can do with old Doom is to avoid pity parties, practice smiling and logically examine problems.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is Wood. The Rooster finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar have ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, signing contracts, gambling, starting construction or births. The only auspicious day this week for everything will be on Sunday with a brief bounce on Thursday.
Need a little more abundance this year, place a Blue Rhinoceros and an elephant with the trunk up in the SE corner of your house, office or room.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of my personal worries. My outlook on life expands and dedicate all my energy to give and to serve. There lies the true source of my happiness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

The temp is down to 48 and there isn’t a heater left in a store anywhere…trust me, we looked tonight. At least I found a nice thick nightgown. Then we went out to dinner at Burger King. We haven’t eaten out in months. I discovered Prescious eats not only hamburger but French fries. Well, I couldn’t eat the whole thing anyway.
Life was going well and Prescious, all twenty some pounds of him, crawled up on my shoulder. This I could deal with but the Green Eyed Monster struck and Napoleon, who is no light weight, climbed onto the other side quickly, and I was pinned. I managed to mistype an email to George and he came in and took Prescious off me!
Last night I was a comfy hotdog in cat bun. I was warm all night and then I had to get up. Within in a hour I swear my feet were colder than most ice cubes. It just got colder. Fortunately George found one of the missing heaters when he got home and now it is getting nice and warm in here but my feet are still cold.
The interesting discovery of the night was two female blackbirds in Walmart. One was hiding out over the pet department and the other was in the inside garden department. Now, they know how to keep warm!
I have been trying to catch up all day and failing miserably. That’s what happens when the flu pays you a visit. I am glad to say that except for a sore throat and sneezing, I am definitely on the mend, just in time for the work week. Isn’t that how it always works???
Boogaboo is the sweetest cat in the Universe. He just flops on my lap and purrs up a storm. He never puts his claws out and lets me clip his claws except he doesn’t want to put them out for me just because he doesn’t like to extend them period. Mr. B is equally as sweet and gentle. Now, the sisters are not as gentle. Fiona is as cute as they come and unbelievably small. She looks more like a 3 month kitten than the 8 month young lady she is. Flame is bigger and there is not a crack she will not try to get through. Don’t ask what color she is because I would have to say a Picasso cat. She is all colors and all patterns meshed together.

No comments: