Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Forecast and faery Finder for 01/28/10

01-28-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is apricot. Today is St. Charlemagne’s Day and now I remember why didn’t take French: I can’t spell it.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, the day starts when the ones we love turn on use and get really snappy. Communications with elders and authorities break down fast. We a really annoyed with the so called reward we get for our efforts. However, the night will end with someone telling us how much we are cared for and the bad day evaporates.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Swords: concurrence. Trying to play peace maker and problem solver just saps what energy you have. Stick to your own business and let others resolve their own problems.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Let go of the outcome and all will work out perfectly.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cat Lover: “Contact your loved ones today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Master Maker is with us today. It is through him our future and souls are forged. He reminds us that there is more to creating things than just the mechanics and so he sings as he works and his song shapes his art. “No job is too small to do beautifully.” If everyone had followed that rule we wouldn’t be in the shape we are now.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the Element is earth. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Rooster has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, signing contracts and births but not for starting construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Everything does not contribute to my highest good now vanishes from my life. I let it go. The will of God expressed itself clearly and strongly through the qualities He gave me.
The Path of my life is radiant and free.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

It is cold in Florida again. Prescious has crawled into the top of the cat log and has only exited for breakfast. Everyone is cuddled up with someone. Napoleon is cuddled up with me. I removed Boogaboo from his spot and put him on my lap. No cat has ever gone as limp as he has. Suddenly I realized he was drooling down my leg! If you try to move him from one spot to another while he is waking up, you have to make sure you get his feet under him or he just collapses on you.
I was up all night. First I had a headache that lasted until 4 AM. If you have ever wondered if repeating over and over to yourself: “Headache go away.” works - It doesn’t. Then my shoulder kicked in and I thought it was dislocated for a few minute. I have got to learn to swallow my pride and take a pain pill when I have nights like this because then I am worthless the next couple of days while get my schedule back into order. I am hoping to get a little nap in some time today. The shoulder is better and Napoleon is tapping the laptop indicating I need to turn the lights out and cuddle him. You know Napoleon rules. All the other cats are asleep so I guess I might as well join them.
In other disgusting news, I cannot find my ear buds that fit my phone so I can’t hear anyone over the phone. The person who makes a universal reducer for those stupid little plugs will be a millionaire. I have a lovely pair that fit my little mp3 player but the plug in is too big for the phone. Now, the mp3 player is ¼ the size of the phone so go figure….However, Target had a set of ear phones and so far, they do not work at all. George just took them. So, I still can’t use my phone. I am not having a good week. Of course, George got it working because technology loves him and HATES ME! I shall give phone readings a try tomorrow but not tomorrow night as Bones and Fringe are on TV and no one can talk to me during my only TV programs a week.

No comments: