Saturday, January 23, 2010

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01/24/10


01-24-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is orange and the incense is almond. Today is Alasitas Fair in Bolivia.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, for about a week new thinking will find a fair away around limitations.
The day is aspect free but going into evening a loved one may give you a happy note about finances. Old hurts create confusion about property tonight. Get things on the table.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Chariot: conclusion. You are greater than your ego. You can silence it and go forward.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
There are new opportunities out there. Keep your eyes open.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cool Cat: “Pride comes before a fall - humility is needed today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Collection of Pixies is about so dance, sing and have fun or they will play pranks on you.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the Element is wood. The Dragon finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey have ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures and gambling but not for signing contracts, starting construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now ready to take all the risks necessary to completely express my Soul’s qualities. I dare now.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER


Wow, January must be on ice skates the way it is flying by. I am able to hobble around today and the pain in my heels when resting is gone, so I must be on the mend. Then again, my feet could be playing me.
What a mood the cats are in today! They alternate between a frenzy and sleep. Napoleon decided he just had to lick my finger while I was eating some sushi rolls and got a mouth full of soy sauce. They say cats can’t taste salt. Napoleon wishes to differ on that assessment. It turns out the Fur Rat lives, they had just hidden it. Purdy von Sweets came out from under the bed with it in her mouth. Now she has rehidden it.
The Vanwitch looks really good in her new tires, though she is much higher off the ground. I went out for nothing more than a couple of dollars more and got the heavy duty towing ones. Unfortunately with my heels like this, every time I get in or out of her, I scream. Now she is ready to tow a camper. The problem is; I spent all my money on tires so there is no camper in the future, yet. It isn’t I want to camp, I want to make a mobile store out of it for events. George on the other hand is ready to head for the wilderness. The cats aren’t even willing to go with him. They are civilized. They want their electric water fountain and self cleaning kitty pan.
I got some Kanaga Water in to sell. It is said to increase psychic abilities but in its native land Kananga Masks are used more as protection from spirits. Thus, I would actually use this cologne for luck and protection more than Florida Water.

No comments: