Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Forecast for 01/06/10

01-06-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is lilac. Today is the Third Quarter waning Moon in Libra and Epiphany.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Fool: emanation. This card is when energy manifests into reality. When it appears, you have great power to get things done.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
You have the power to create a happily ever after today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Suncat: “Feel your own sunshine radiating within.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
He of the Fiery Sword is one Fae that will get things done. Unfortunately he takes the quickest most expedient route and we may not like that journey.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the Element is Fire. The Dog finds conflict today. Today is not an auspicious day for signing contracts, gambling, starting construction or births.
To bring more abundance this year, display a Pi Yao in the NE3 direction.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of personal worries. My outlook on life expands and I dedicate all my energy to give and to serve. There lies the true source of my happiness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.



COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Last night reading the Costco coupon book I got something I have not had in over a year working on the computer: a paper cut! It happen right on my mouse button finger. I couldn’t use the mouse. It hurt horribly and remember all the pain I’ve been through this year. I am ready to go out in into the cold and hold a protest sign to get disability benefits for victims of paper cuts. I couldn’t even wash the dishes. This is terrible.
Often people want a quick solution to all their problems. Well, I found one. Yes, folks, read this article, understand it and you will be successful, happy and fulfilled. I am not kidding. It is brilliant. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/w-hunter-roberts/new-years-resolutions-for_b_409157.html Now look back on the last week which is only what, a day old and do you see where you went wrong?
The cats have been destroying everything today. I just watched Purrbie stand up on his hind legs, grab the top of my stack of books and pull them over. Anyone want some cats? Today they are free. And then Purdy von Sweets, who started this rampage, so gently and timidly crawls into my lap and begins to purr, looking up at me so chagrinned, and again I am suckered into the cat zone…..where I worship them and care for their every need. The Green Eyed Monster strikes and Napoleon must crawl into my lap, too.
Most of the plants are tucked into the house. Many are covered with sheets. The cats are glued to the heaters and their humans. Good night all.

No comments: