Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Forecast for 01/07/10

01-07-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


It is 45 degrees on the coast. I am inland. I am not having fun.

According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is crimson and the incense is myrrh. Today is the Fourth Quarter (5:40 AM EST) of the waning Moon in Libra. Today is Rizdvo in the Ukraine.


FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Wands: intensity. This is a day to double check all things. Anything unknown needs a thorough investigation. Oddly enough, it is your instincts that will put you on the right path.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Family harmony is possible today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cheshire Cat: “Smile! Share your joy with others.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Honesty is about today. Just look at those huge eyes. You know you can tell him anything but mainly, he just wants you to be honest in your dealings and with yourself.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is Fire. The Boar finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, but it is for doctor visits, signing contracts and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “My difficulties, disappointment or apparent defeat are only signs indicating that my success is near. I use them to move forward and develop all my qualities. My final success will be even greater than I imagined.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

When the winter season rolled around, all my farming games pulled out the snow and the snowmen and the winter stuff. I decorated my farms, turned on the falling snow and it was pretty. Now after two nights in the 30’s and more to come this weekend, it is not pretty. It is not cute. I will never be a northerner. I hear Mexico is nice this time of year, maybe Guatemala. The cats and I are ready to emigrate. If it starts snowing, I am packing! Adios!
I have so many plants in the kitchen, I have can’t cook without moving things. I am really blaming Turtle because I had to go OUSIDE and clean her tank. Then she got nice warm water and is having a great night in the kitchen with the space heater. I, unfortunately, get too hot with the oil heater and had to put it in the bathroom. So, I do get cold at night but with my operation and healing scars, I am better off cold than hot…..or so the surgeons keeps telling me. I bet he has central heating in his house… L
The only good thing I can think of is the potato vines will all be dead tomorrow or at least by the beginning of next week making it easy to rake up the tubers and put them out of my misery. I know they are pretty to you northerners with their huge tropical leaves but they are an invasive vine down here. Hopefully I can nail most of them before spring reincarnates them with a vengeance.
Hey, at least I have cats and last night I was covered with them. They are really enjoying Mommy allowing them to sleep with her, although none of them actually want under the covers. I guess I don’t have any undercover cats. As soon as I am up, they attach to the space heater like lice. These are not snow cats. Even Lady Jayne with her Persian coat, is looking for a warm spot. Poor little Purdy von Sweets, who has the shortest hair I have ever seen on a cat, is curled up in the cat log looking miserable and she is just a few feet from the heater. How do you say meow in Spanish? That cats really want to know.

No comments: