Saturday, January 16, 2010

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01/17/10


01-17-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is gold and the incense is Frankincense. Today is the first quarter of the waxing moon in Aquarius. Today is St. Anthony’s Day in Mexico.


FORECASTS:

Today’s Ogham is Alder. Negativity will undermine the foundation your are trying to build so practice positive thinking. Call upon the spirits around you for help. You really do know what is best for you.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Eight of Wands: velocity. Time is wasting. Get to work organizing and starting your projects. Energy is flowing. Make the most of it.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Being honest with your self is not going to be easy today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Suncat: “Expand your horizons and your limitations will disappear.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Dorcha is about again and this is the weekend to confront our shadows. Our worst fears are bubbling to surface and it is time to face them once and for all. Leave some sugar out. Sometimes that distracts her from the nightmares she brings.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is Fire. The Rooster finds conflict but the Horse has ease. Today is an auspicious day for medical procedures, signing contracts, gambling and births but not for starting construction or haircuts.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I acknowledge the wonderful qualities I have within me. I open up to the beauty and creativity of my Soul and I accomplish great things easily and successfully.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

George is busy making plans, doing budgets and generally buzzing around. I am in a flunk and totally head spinning. The quakes and after shocks are keeping me wake until I drop. I seem to be getting bronchitis and generally am not feeling at all well, again. I am so sick of being sick.
Fiona has moved in with me and thus, there is picture of her. She is black as midnight but the eye color is right, deep, deep gold. Except during a break during which she actually terrified George in the kitchen with a chicken bone, she has spent the day purring beside me. Once that cat scents meat, her whole personality changes and Ms. Hyde arrives. Not even the largest cat will aggress her.
I decided that since I simply cannot find the remote for the TV, which makes it impossible to watch my DVD’s because I can’t turn the closed captioning on, I would just order a new one. Someone explain why they put the model number in the most inaccessible location? After I knocked over my drawers and almost dumped everything on the table I decided it could just sit there. Is the model number some sort of secret code that also launches missiles?
I finished “Fired Up” by Jayne Ann Krentz. You will love it. I can’t wait for the next installment. Sometimes I wonder if dream energy is what I see at night. She is 100% right on that the astral colors are nothing like the colors we see in this dimension. That is why I hate it when someone asks me what color their aura. It is no color that exists in this world so how do I describe it?

No comments: