Saturday, November 1, 2008


11-02-08


Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit. It is very hart to type with something biting your toe.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the King of Swords: purification. Inspiration without reflection will result in failure. Make certain your idea is practical. Smoothing out the rough edges of our personality not only makes socializing easier but also allows a smooth merging with spirit. Think about it, have you ever seen a grumpy, grouchy spiritual leader? Eccentric, volatile people may have a few good ideas, but leaders they are not and by and large, they also are not successful. Everyone just gets tired of putting up with their Diva Tantrums.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Neptune goes direct at 1:38 AM EDT and daylight savings time ends. That is really appropriate. Neptune is the planet of illusion and daylight savings time is an illusion. Now things move forward. Your visions will be clearer, intuitions more useful and romance now faces the challenge of practicality. People are idealistic but not deluded.
The morning hours are the time to make changes providing they are fair to all parties concerned. The Moon enters somber Capricorn at 6:13 EST. Time to take of business.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to letting go today. Re-evaluate what you are letting go of and if necessary, get the pry bar out to get rid of some people.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Caterpillar. “Slow down. Take time to focus on the Small Stuff.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ffaff the Ffooter or at least, that is what the Bitwit says. Ffaff is our foot and grounding faery. He zips around inspecting people’s feet kind of like Bitwit flits around biting toes. He has to little habits that get us into trouble. He doesn’t wash his hands so you could end up with what ever his last inspection had. He also keeps forgetting to put of your feet down before he picks up the other one. Well, he has wings, but we don’t hover so well. I still remember the day Ffaff got my mother. She had one foot in the sink washing it off and picked the other one up. It’s a wonder she didn’t kill herself but Ffaff doesn’t like dirty, ill kept feet and hers…well…nothing like mine. Ffaff never bothers me. His message is simple. Respect Mother Earth and stay grounded. Keep your feet clean, well taken care of and get an occasional pedicure.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is Fire. The rat finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake are having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go. I free myself from any attachment, illusion and restlessness of everyday life. I look at people and things through my Soul’s eyes in a calm, detached and loving way. A new and powerful energy emerges within me. I am intuitively guided toward the appropriate action and I easily succeed in everything I do.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Today the Bitwit discovered where all the shop cats have their food bowl and she can barely waddle. She is on trip three to their kitty pan and I don’t know how many to the their food bowl. She’s smart one. Actually she’s doing better than I am. She remembered exactly where I had put her mouse last night. I sure didn’t! Now all I have to do is convince her the crystal pillows I sell are not the perfect Bitwit sized pillow. Now she is in my magick box sitting on my astrological date book. I guess that means no more appointments tonight. It’s Bitwit time! Do you think I may have spoiled her just a little bit?

No comments: