Sunday, November 16, 2008

Forecast and faery Finder for 11-17-08

11-17-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Wands: cohesion. Your ideas have valuable insights. Meditate on them.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Leo at 4:07 PM EST. Dreams are confused and mixed up tonight. The early morning is the time to shine so get out there and advertise your accomplishments. By midafternoon, changes at home just don’t seem fair to everyone. Energy peaks in the evening when you finally get things straightened out. For the next couple of days, communications are mixed up. People are whispering but they don’t have their fact straight. You might be able to find the humor in it, that is if you don’t flatten someone over it.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say detoxification. It is time clean up your environment, mind, body and energy.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Suit. “Be daring. Be wild. Be bold.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Fee Lion, king of the of’s. He rules the could of, should of and would of. You are always late for whatever he is doing. So you have to decide with him to lead your life without guilt unless you are perpetually late. Then, clean up your act.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is metal. The Rabbit finds conflict today but the Rat is having a good day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I was born to contribute and make a difference. All of my doubts and fears vanish. Each day I express my highest qualities in every aspect of my life. I now choose to serve with selflessness, simplicity and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
This is the high point of my weekend. We returned to the shop tonight. I have a torch that sits about 3 feet from the door. At first I thought George had put the fake the owl and then I realized it was too small. I was looking at a baby barred owl no more than two feet away. It was about 6 - 8 inches high. When George came up, it flew off. Now that is a real WOW moment in nature!
Oh Goddess, I let Fae come with me to Home Depot to shop for the faery garden. It went something like this: No you can’t have a 149.00 bougainvillea tree! What’s wrong with that plant? The 4.00 bricks won’t work. What plant do you want???? We are not getting 15.00 stepping stones! No you can’t have all the Christmas lights. Pick a color! Finally I left with 3 flowers, an herb (stevia), the beginning of a headache and no trim. The only way I shut the whining up over the tree up was to threaten not to take them to Lowes. The garden is way too small for a tree. They wanted the Christmas village and I had wanted the bird houses painted brightly. We compromised and they pick the colors. I’m going to bed after I finish this horoscope.
Though I have to admit it fun to watch the Muggles when the Fae are around me. They know they hear something. They know they see something flitting around me, but they can’t quite decide what it is. I get the strangest looks and then their eyes start darting to and fro trying to focus on the Fae.

No comments: