Friday, November 28, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11-29-08

11-29-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit, the talker
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Wands: fortitude. Illusion attempts to cloud the truth making it hard to hold onto your principles. People desert you for the quick buck or satisfaction. They are weak and were dragging you down anyway. Hold onto your principles and hold your head high.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, the Moon enters Capricorn at 12:48 PM EST. Let the party end! For the next week, although networking events may be a pain in the neck, they allow authorities and elders more leeway in interactions that will benefit you. The end of all these restrictions is near. The winds of change are blowing hard today, so work on the elimination of bad habits.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say nourish your inner child today. Do something nice for yourself and maybe just a tad silly. Yesterday I bought myself one of those Kooky’s pens that looks like King Tut and I am enjoying it every time I have to write something. Under three dollars and I am amused. Do the same thing for yourself.
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catamaran. “Stay balanced. Ride out the storm.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of Connection. We haven’t had a Singer in a long time so to refresh your memory, the singers are the least “human” of all the Fae. For the most part they are pure energy and this one sings a song that connects all things. Once you realize all things are connected and a butterfly in Thailand affects the weather here, you will understand why we are all in this together and had better start working together.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is Water. The Rabbit finds conflict today but the Rooster is having a great day.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The plan of my life is now unfolding step by step, according to the will of my Higher Self. I acknowledge each one of its stages with serenity, detachments and joy, knowing that I am always lovingly and wisely guided on my path toward the full realization of my true potential.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time. These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Yes, the Bitwit has begun to talk. I swear she said hello to someone today! However, I can now expect a commentary on every action. Take her off the cash register, I hear about it. Pick her up, I get an opinion. My quiet life has ended. Not only that but she now minds the cash register when Loki is napping.Addiction is a terrible thing. Last night I poured all the coffee out of a bag and left it on the counter for a moment. Next thing I knew, Purdy von Sweets had her head stuck in the bag and fell off the counter before I could reach her. Prior to that I caught her with her head in the coffee pot. This caffeine addiction must be cured….I don’t know how Black Friday went in your neck of the woods, but I went to Staples to pick up a couple of chairs and they not only had them left but I had no trouble getting in and out. On the way back to the shop I passed Wartmart and it was nowhere near full. That is not a good sign! I sure hope things improve.

No comments: