Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11-05-08

11-05-08
Get out and VOTE!
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit


FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Ace of Pentacles: generation. You will succeed in much greater magnitude that you dreamed and yet, you know there is more. Fame is nice but now it is time to turn your back on the material and seek the spiritual.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the second quarter moon begins at 11:03 PM EST in Aquarius. For the next week, romance rules, intuition is on target and there is a general happy feeling in the air. Late tonight it becomes apparent that control is out the window!

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it’s time to get out there and make new friends.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Democat. “Stand up for what you believe in..”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ekstasis, one of the singers. She is the song of the Universe, the energy and power that fills Unity and what completes infinity and eternity. Her bliss gives the Universe harmony and order. Only our souls can truly hear her song as she brings us rapture and ecstasy at the our highest level and joy and motivation at the lower vibration. All things are part of her song.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is Earth. Rabbits find conflict today but the Rooster is having a great day/

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I follow my intuition. I don’t have to struggle, not even in my mind, to improve this situation and achieve my goals. I listen to the guidance of my higher Self and the good I desire is near and within reach.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
One of the cats is wearing lipstick. It is the only possible conclusion. I can not find a single tube at the shop. Now, the frightening thing is, the only cats that get up on my desk at the two boys. Is it Loki or Solstice? Time will tell.
If you Wiccans haven’t read any of Tate Hallaway’s books like: Dead Sexy: There’s no Rest for the Wiccan…” you might want to. To get Vampires, zombies and the whole lot in a fast paced, easy to read series. Something nice to bite in to with your mind before bed.
Now that hopefully the election is almost over, I must say something that has really bothered me. Every McCain house had an American flag draped over something. The key word here is draped. One that really sticks in my mind had an over sized flag clothes pinned on a falling down old pop-up tent frame almost dragging the ground. Way to show your respect for the flag. Mine, is on a pole with it’s own street light illuminating it and my Obama banner. When it gets ragged, I give it to the girl or boy scouts to properly dispose of and buy another one.
Voting was a bit of an ordeal. I arrived at the in-between time just like suggested but still had a 1.75 hour wait. It was foggy, chilly and the UV was super high. The end result was aches and pains all over and a headache from the UV. So, I have accomplished nothing much more than voting today. Bitwit on the other hand has disposed of an obscene amount of hamburger, beaten my house shoes, torn into my purse strap and has finally decided to play with her own toy for a change.

No comments: