Thursday, November 13, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11-14-08

11-14-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder, the moon struck and Bitwit, the land shark.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Cups: discontent. Psychologists call it free floating anxiety. Trying to figure out exactly what is bothering you is a real challenge. Take a good look at the people around you and cut the ones that aren’t supporting free. Know who and what you are and what sort of people will be of value to you.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for this weekend, we have to be very vigilant. Old hurts, pains and wounds can sneak up and bite us and cause us to lose out on opportunities. Don’t self sabotage. Pay close attention to why you are reacting to what! The morning is free of aspect until late afternoon. You can take a really intellectual look at things that have happened but they still aggravate you! Late tonight, emotional outbursts do not serve you well. Think before you yell. Finance and elders prove to very annoying. And the cherry on this sundae will be rules, limitations and paperwork! However, you will have pleasant dreams of a very prophetic nature.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say self reliance is the key. You are strong enough to break free. You can do it! Have faith in yourself!

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Something the Cat Dragged In. “You’ve been having a hard time: things will get better.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Rarr. Rarr look a lot like ragged orbs. They are ragged because they are moving so fast and furiously. They are uncontrolled, unrestrained energy. They are also attracted to energy so be careful. The Rarr is what turns a peaceful demonstration into a riot, an argument in a free for all and two year olds into small monsters. I think Bitwit has attracted one or is one. Try to take deep breaths and calm yourself when things get out of hand.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is earth. The Rat finds conflict today but the Rooster is having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “”It is now time for me to enjoy healthy, creative and supportive relationships based on unconditional love, respect and freedom. This is a time of divine fulfillment.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I have to tell you, I wrote part of yesterday forecast with tears streaming down my face. Do not make the mistake I did. I have a very small mouth. Rather than using the children’s Xray equipment, the technician numbed the inside of my mouth. That allowed her position the plastic things where ever as I could not longer feel anything. Well, that all changed and my entire mouth was hurting so bad, I thought I would scream. Actually I would have, but air touching my gums hurt.
I am still in quite a bit of pain and of course, I can’t get anything for it. Every druggie in town can get a bag full of meds, but someone who really is in pain can’t get an aspirin down here. I couldn’t take them anyway as I have to drive 22 miles round trip to pick George since the truck is totaled. I get to do that twice a day. You don’t even want to see the gas bill and unlike my con artist ex-friends, I can’t find someone to rent me a car or am willing to break the law to get one. Some days folks, it does not pay to be a law abiding, working citizen. Actually, that’s most days.
Bitwit is actually napping and Isis is actually kitten sitting her. I have a few minutes of peace and non-biting so I think I’ll nap a bit and finish things later. If I am behind on getting things out or done, please keep in mind: I am exhausted.
Which may be my next excuse. Last night I checked the van on camera and there was a light in the windshield. I was going to chuck it into the reflection pool until it started going on and off. So I got George up and he looked at it and decided we had better check it out. Well, he got the front gate and turned around and told me to walk down the path. As I got closer to the light I noticed it was perfectly round and then I saw it. It was the Full Moon reflecting in the windshield. Not only that, but it was also reflecting in my backdoor neighbor’s camper. At least I’m better than the air force. I didn’t shoot it or chase it! The turning on and off was the clouds covering it. Well, I sure got to see it go full! Hail Luna! Now don’t scare me like that again!

No comments: