Thursday, November 20, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11-21-08

11-21-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit, the land shark.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Cups: abundance. I just love this line: “Sorrow hides behind the pleasures of the world”. A comedienne once said the only difference between the problems of the rich and the poor is better scenery. This is a day to look the gift horse in the mouth. Make certain those tempting offers are really good. And more than that watch out for string attached. Unseen obligations are cemented onto offers today.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Sun enters Sagittarius at 5:44 PM EST. For the next couple of weeks, restrictions lesson, money is still tight but responsible and authorities are more likely to smile upon you after you complete the 5 pages of paperwork. Expect people to balk at being told to clean up their act, literally and figuratively, this morning. Hurt feelings abound. It is a paperwork nightmare with details burying you. But the light is finally shining and you see a way out. Authorities loosen the purse strings. However, by lunch, anything not clear in black and white is going to find a hard time going. So be very, very clear about everything.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say rise above your problems. Sure, it’s hard to do, but only by stepping back and looking at things from a new view point can you solve the problem. If this way was working you wouldn’t have the problem. So, climb out of the box! And most importantly, don’t take your problems out on the innocent.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat’s Eye. “Open that inner eye. You’ll see what’s really happening.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Laiste, Moon’s Daughter. Laiste is one of our paradoxical faeries. On the one hand she brings light to darkness like the Moon and like the Moon, her light also conceals a lot of things. Thus like the Sphinx, she loves riddles. Follow her little hoof prints to enlightenment but beware, when things get fuzzy, she is about to give you a detour into the swamp. Then she will sit on the shore, laugh and tell you should have been paying attention. So just because you are certain you are seeing things clearly doesn’t mean you can start coasting. Pay attention!
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the element is wood. Sheep find conflict today but the Ox and Tiger are having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now committed to living my life with impeccability, rigor and awareness. This is my challenge and I accept it. By expressing these qualities I find my path and my inner power, and I fulfill my destiny.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Now that the weather has turned cooled, the cats have invaded our beds. Even spooky Solstice has been spotted sleeping on feet. Bitwit wait until I am asleep and then she crawls into my hand or on my head. When I wake up and try to move, she purrs loud enough to vibrate the bed. You just know she hates being disturbed once she is comfortable. If the shop food bowl goes empty, I have a complaining Bitwit who escalates from crying to climbing my leg to just plain landing on the keyboard!
I have to close up today (Thursday) to go to the Dentist. I am looking forward to that like a root canal. Well, I do have to get one root canal. OUCH!
I bought some industrial strength Velcro to put the power strips up off the ground. Well, I never considered the front of the package was open so you could feel the hook side. I dropped it and it hit the carpet. You know what side landed down! The carpet is now a little thread bare in that location. That stuff should have a warning label!
Which brings me to an interesting magick note. Did you know that the velvety sticker burrs are often used to bring and keep things? You can coat a doll with them and stick money to it so your finances improve and you start saving. The really sticker ones, are often used to create discomfort and stick bad things to a person: Sort of like little karma helpers. A rather painful love spell involves taking them and the name of your intended in your hand and closing it into a fist until you bleed. Not exactly my cup of tea if you know what I mean…pain is bad.

No comments: