Monday, November 10, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11-11-08

11-11-08
Veteran’s Day: A Day of Remembrance for those who gave their lives to defend us!
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Queen of Cups; fascination. If the attention is focused on joy and positive thinking it is beneficial. If it moves into obsession, it can become dangerous. An interesting aside about getting this card in a reading: I had a lady who kept insisting this was her card and it represented her. I was always uneasy with this, it did not match her physically, and didn’t know why until she started stalking me!!! So when you are reading cards for someone, if they start insisting a card mean something you don’t feel right with, the Tarot may be giving YOU a message.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, the Moon enters Taurus at 3:05 PM EST. For the next week, the ability to circumvent red tape puts you in the spotlight. If you did it in an honest manner, it’s a good thing. If you didn’t, maybe you can get this forecast in prison. This morning is aggravating as you have so many things to start you just can’t see the finish line on any of them. One foot in front of the other is your new motto. After lunch, socializing kicks up a notch and people are playful. The problem with the impromptu invitations is no one know when to leave. You can make some good changes this afternoon if you can get some free time from all the chatter and fun.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say detoxification. Clean and clear your space, body and mind of negative clutter or just clutter. Get some flowers for your area. Make things sparkle. You will feel more upbeat and better after you do it.
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catnap. “Take it easy. Curl up and relax.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ffaff the Ffooter. Remember he inspects feet, but today he is on a mission and that mission is to remind you to stay grounded, if he has to pick up both your feet at once to remind you! Take off your shoes, make certain your feet are clean and presentable and then take a deep breath drawing all the way from the earth up. Count to three slowly and exhale. Do this until your feel grounded.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is wood. The Rooster finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake are having a good day.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I need not worry about difficulties as I realize that they are opportunities for me to grow in love and wisdom. I accept what is. I follow my intuition and I step into action without delay. Wonderful and unexpected solutions appear to me, and I bring my personal contribution to the world with enthusiasm and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
The Bitwit has adapted well to the shop life. There are Styrofoam packing peanuts to play with, adult cats to devil and let’s not forget the prize: my ankles. Not only that but she has Mommy almost all day to play with whether Mommy wants to play or not. Last night a switch flipped in that tiny brain and now I have a 50-50 chance of being purred and loved or eaten when I pick her up.As for Napoleon and Purrbah, they are jealous and on Saturday night, they were packed so close to me they were in danger of becoming internal organs. They miss having their Mommy all to themselves.Clearing the Faery garden has turned into a large than thought project as they always do. As a painter once told me: it is 90% prep and he wasn’t kidding. The painting is the easy part and in gardening, the sticking of the plant in the soil is the easy part. Before the stones and gravel can go down the area has to dug out an inch or more and leveled. Then I can begin to build the actual garden. But, once again while working out there getting some nuisance plants out, I knew I was being watched. We do have the cameras up and hope to catch some video of the faeries flitting through.

No comments: