Monday, November 3, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11-04-08

11-04-08
It’s election day, get out there and vote if you haven’t already!
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit, the smallest biting machine since a hatched alligator!
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Empress: conception. You want to return to the state where time ceases and reason and emotion are suspended: to point where there are only your senses. Recent experiences have left you confused but your inner self is beckoning on the right path. Follow it.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the moon enters Aquarius at 7:01 PM EST. For the next couple of days the message is transformation and justice for all! For the next couple of weeks, limitations keep us from expressing ourselves completely and can lead to lost tempers. Mercury enters Scorpio at 11:00 AM EST. Two things normally happen when Mercury makes this transit. The cat, so to speak, comes out of the bag and tongues get a lot sharper. Revelations are on the agenda and what was kept secret comes out in the open. Expect a lot of waxing philosophical tonight with some really sharp words. No one is going to be saying: well, tell us what you really think. You will know.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say: follow your dreams. What kind of a world do you want to live in? Get out there and start creating it one little corner at a time.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Goddess. “Ask for help and you will receive guidance.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Fee Lion. I swear this faery is part cat, part Jewish mother. He is the keeper of should of, would of and could of. You can never really please the Fee Lion so don’t sweat it. Do the best you can and don’t have regrets. There is nothing you can do about the past, the future hasn’t happen and right now is all you have.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the element is Earth. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar have a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I trust the qualities God has given me. I let go of all my doubts and hesitations. I choose to play the game of life with all my heart, the Universe responds by bringing joy, prosperity and light to me and those around me.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I repeat: Get out there and vote!
Bitwit would vote if she could. She would vote for Salmon and fresh Hamburger…none of that old stale smelly stuff. She would vote for hope, that she grows opposable thumbs and can open cat food cans. She is really a little disappointed. My shoes finally died. When you get a hole in the side, it is time to commit them to the dumpster. They served me well. I discovered I had bought a pair of Easy Stride mules that look like half a grey sneaker on a bargain site at some time. Goddess are they comfy! Not only that, but they protect my toes from the Mother of all Toe Biters: Bitwit! I shop the close out sites for shoes under 10.00 because face it, they are out of site. Sure I would like a pair of Manolo’s. I drool over them in the ads but pay over a 1,000.00 for a pair of shoes??? Not even if I win the lotto this week…which is pretty hard considering the Scottish/Dutch gene keeps me from buying a ticket.
Last night Possumous Medimus was walking across the top of the tent, jumped to the Wartmart Tent and dangled on the frame. He knows he has grown past the cute stage but he begs for something. Last night he got some sweets. He may be ugly but he is cute, well sort of …in a ugly way.
I washed my new hair for the first time. I have to admit getting used to short hair is a real weird experience after having long hair for so long. It is cool, light and there is nothing to wash and dry. The gals at the salon have naturally curly hair and they love my straight hair. It falls so nice and flat just where you put it. These new hair products are different. I never used wax before to separate my bangs or a “flocker” to create volume. Fortunately with it this short, I can play and there is no three hour penalty while you wash the stuff out and dry it. Now it takes about 5 minutes, tops. If I want it long, I’m plopping a wig on! This is way too convenient to give up!
We are having hot days again after a lovely week of cool weather. I knew it couldn’t last. This is Florida. I am working on a way to keep the iguanas from getting my new tomato plant. Maybe an electric fence will work……

No comments: