Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Forcast and faery Finder for 11-13-08

11-13-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, a land shark.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Wands: cohesion. Plan to meditate. This is the only way your creativity and preparation can be expressed. Your ideas do have valuable insight!
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, the full Moon is at 1:17 AM EST at 21Taurus15. The Moon enters Gemini at 3:11 PM EST. For the next week expect deceptions to backfire as you are found out. Romance may be manipulation so be careful out there. Unexpected windfalls and go aheads from authorities are received.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say look inside yourself. You can’t trust outer answers or others. Only you know the truth and you must be very, very careful not to fool yourself.
Today’s Cat Comfort card is When the cat’s Away. “Enjoy your freedom.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Ganconer. Oh yes, with this weeks aspects you can expect old Smooth Harry to be slinking around. What you want the most, you will see with the least clarity. He wears a mirror in which we see our desires and let’s us fool ourselves. The more vanity you have, the easier his work. So if it looks to good to be true, you can bet it is.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the element is fire. The Boar finds conflict today but the Dog is having a great day.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now ready to take all the risks necessary to completely express my Soul’s qualities. I dare now.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I swear I have never had a kitten that chews on you so much! You would think was a dog. No food bowl is safe from her. Last night she learned to eat popcorn! That was in addition to the cat food and hamburger. The moment she is fueled up, she become a real terror. She has joined forces with Isis, as Isis has figured out when Bitwit gets her cute mojo on, Mommy will open another can of food.I spent all of yesterday at the dentists. Yes, I said plural. First one cemented the crown back on I had broken and sent me to the orthodontist to get the braces removed. So, off to the orthodontist where they took some very unflattering photos of me which had better never surface anywhere. The stuck me in an x-ray machine that came down and grabbed my head, used a laser to site the picture and then another one that stuck two probes in my ears. I didn’t know if I was getting an anal probe next or a borg appliance! Then I got the really bad news. I have at least 18 more months of pain and one surgery, but it may stop the deterioration of my hearing before I go completely deaf, and it will most likely stop the ringing in my ears and the migraines. Goddess, I am going to be in braces for my 59th birthday. This is not fair! But first, back to the sadist with the sharp instruments for fillings.Seems my lovely cardiologist forgot to mention the BP medicine changes the Ph of your mouth resulting in your teeth rotting. Gee, I can’t wait to find out what the next side effect is! At least my roots are strong and really, really long.

No comments: