Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 11-26-08

11-26-08
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and Bitwit, the Guardian.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Eight of Wands: velocity. You feel like you need to be somewhere but no one left you a map. Use this energy to get things organized and established. While the trend is in your favor, don’t hesitate. Get others involved who are working along similar lines. Use your intuition.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Pluto enters Capricorn at 8:03 PM EST. Dreams bring unexpected answers to your emotional problems and questions. You may even have the answer to getting around a limitation or rule first thing this morning. Authorities are smiling on you and money may just be on the way. Then you survive the rush hour and everything gets really fuzzy so make certain you wrote your brilliant solutions down this morning. The rest of the day is going to pretty much be a loss.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to creative expression today. Face it, when the Moon is void of Course we just don’t talk so well. So stick to practical things today. Finish up loose ends.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Black Cat. “Lady Luck is with you.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Ffaff the Ffooter. Who else would arrive when the entire day is void of course? Ffaff is here to make certain we stay grounded. SO….Slip your shoes off, stand up touching the ground and place your hands at your sides. As you raise your arms in a circle up and over your head, take a deep breath and feel the earth energy entering your body. Bring your arms and hand down to the center of your body as you exhale, placing your hands with the middle fingers touching parallel to the ground and feel the grounding energy. Then shake your hands and return to work.
Oh, and if you feel a little tickle between the toes, better stop and get some medicated powder. Ffaff forgot to wash his hands again. If you feel a chomp on your big toe, please return Bitwit to the shop.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is Metal. The Rat finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake are having an easy day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I quiet my mind and everything becomes silent within. I listen to my intuition. Without expectations or worries, I invoke the divine solution, which comes to me naturally and clearly in the peace of my Soul.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I am still recovering from the Dentist yesterday. He was so far into jaw with that drill I swear he could have given me a pedicure. I feel like I took and upper cut to the jaw but I could actually chew soft food today. You may wonder about Thanksgiving. I have a turkey and lentil soup, stuffing and cranberry sauce. It may not be the traditional dinner but it is soft and the spirit will be there. Poor George had to have is tooth pulled when the filling and root canal didn’t work out.
You might wonder why so much is happening to me or around me. Unfortunately, I think a lot of negative energy aimed at me is bouncing off and hitting the people around me. I am actually faring pretty well. So, next time you get ready to hurl a curse or to pay someone to do it, take into consideration you may just hurt some totally innocent people if you are dealing with someone of power. And then, you may find you aren’t enjoying your life very much.
Now, I decided to take a nap before I opened for the day as the pain pill was still making groggy almost 12 hours later. I discovered my little Bitwit sleeps on my shoulder and watched the shop from that vantage position. I sleep on my side. When she tired of that, she uses my hip as a chaise lounge but she doesn’t leave my side. Of course I have Ra and Isis guarding the rest of me. I just wonder what is going to happen when Bitwit grows up and won’t fit any more. She has actually doubled in size since last week. I know because I was weighing a package for mailing and she got on the scale. She did the same thing this week and her weight is double last week. She is growing fast.
I was just wondering. Before I draw my Veves or cast my circle, I always have a ceremony to consecrate my chalk. Do you do that, too? Would you be interested in magnetic chalk? I am working on a way of making it.

No comments: