Friday, January 2, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01-03-08

01-03-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is indigo and the incense is Sage.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Swords: recuperation. Rest and healing peace is now yours. It’s your “time out” to not only heal but reconsider your path of action. With this card, a lot of people get a brief hospital stay. Compose yourself before entering any arguments. If possible vacation or play time is better than hospital time. This isn’t a bad card, though some readers think all sword cards are bad. It just tells you to take to break.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Aries at 4:50 AM EST. Let the “me first” energies start. For about two days, people are energetic, feisty and argumentative. Coupled with the New Moon energies it is an ideal time to start projects! Venus enters Pisces at 7:35 AM EST where she becomes dreamy, sentimental and uber romantic. This is a day when work must be done by book and every letter perfect. Electronic communications abound. By afternoon all the being good energy hit’s the Aries Moon and the fur flies as impatience begins to rule.
Saturn will be retrograde until May 16th. Old lessons are repeated if they were not learned well the first time.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it is time to honor your true feelings and stop going with the flow just to keep the peace.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catnip. “You could do with a pick-me-up. Try something you really like today.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Rarr. Oh yeah, the Moon enters Aries and the Rarrs come out to play. They are little balls of unrestrained energy. Have an angry mob? They will incite them to violence. Have a bunch of antsy little boys? You’ll have no house left. In short, they can give you much needed energy but they can get out of control really fast. The Rarr is what the Celts called upon in battle!
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is Earth. Tigers find conflict today but the Dragon is having a great day. Then again, who in their right mind messes with a dragon?

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I follow my intuition. I don’t have to struggle, not even in my mind, to improve this situation and to achieve my goals. I listen to the guidance of my Higher Self and the good I desire is near and within reach.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Things I really hate: Virgos. I’m sorry, but you drive the rest of us in the Zodiac totally insane. How many times a week do I hear: Janice, don’t leave your code book there. Someone could take it or look in it. - First, they would have to know what it was. Second, they would have to be able to read my handwriting and my shorthand and I bet the CIA can’t do that! And last, but most important: I can find it there! That is exactly what I was screaming a few minutes ago when I found I could do nothing on my web page because I can not find my now totally secure code book hidden in a place I can’t find it!
Last night Precious managed to crawl into bed with me. Now, I regularly have cats in bed with me. I awoke dripping wet. Even my hair was wet with sweat. That cat must emit infrared at night! Napoleon even sleeps under the covers with me and I don’t get that hot.
Except for laundry I have had a lazy day. I finally found out what was hurting my hip so bad. One of the springs in my mattress has sprung and all my weight on my hip was punching directly into the spring. OUCH! I guess a new mattress is before a Sitar.
Oh, I looked up Sitars and Goddess, they are not cheap. That is going to be a long time fund me thinks.

No comments: