Monday, January 26, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01-27-09

01-27-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Maroon and the incense is Ginger.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the King of Pentacles: motivation. Find your motivation, insensitive to move forward and succeed. Wallowing is no longer an option. You have to move forward.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, you will be hearing from authorities and elders in a good way for a couple of days. Social invitations arrive and they are going to be more networking than social so dust off your power outfit and forgo the frills. Your resolutions to let go of all hurts are in trouble this morning when they return in dreams. Study those dreams for a resolution rather than letting them ruin the rest of your day. This afternoon is romantic and vague so do look a gift horse in the mouth. It is also an excellent time for a psychic reading as they are the only people who see clearly when Neptune drops on us.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say seek peace of mind. Find a course and follow it. Make a decision. Stop worrying and do something, anything!
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. “Life likes to test your surefootedness. Be Nimble.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Indi. Indi is everyone’s favorite faery with his sad eyes but he is no friend. Indi is indecision and he just can’t make up his mind. He will lovingly let us wallow in indecision, present us with even more choices and generally fog up the old reality mirror. The only way to get rid of him, as he just can’t quite say goodbye, is to make a decision and stick to it.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is water. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Dragon and the Snake have a day of ease.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “There is no criticism within me or against me. Negativity vanishes from my life. I attract open, loving and supportive people into my life. Together, we play and create a world of peace, joy and love for ourselves and for all mankind.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Sorry if I misled anyone into thinking I was getting over the flu. Today’s menu has been two cans of soup as my stomach refused even oatmeal. This is one mean bug. Even Lenuxx deserted me last night. Oh well, Monday is my day off and I am taking it off to rest. As soon as I finish this, I am back to bed.A new Service Rep at AMEX was able to correct the mistake immediately, even with their system wide failures. Did all this incompetence on their part impact my credit. You bet it did! The report of me being late with a payment, even though I offered originally to send them another payment until they could correct the mistake, is already posted along with a notice that my credit was suspended. You just can’t win with these credit card companies even when you do everything right.

No comments: