Friday, January 16, 2009

Weekend Forecast and Faery Finder for 1/17-18/09

01-17 & 18-09
Weekend Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
It is just getting so busy on Saturdays here at the shop that I am late posting every weekend, so I am going to do the weekend forecast instead of posting a day by day. You really want to have it all at once, or so the cards told me this afternoon, so here it comes!
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, Saturday’s color is gray and the incense is Sandalwood. For Sunday the color is Gold and the incense is Juniper.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.This weekend’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Pentacles: acquisition. A force is rising within you with the ability to bring success, promotions, legacies and good settlements. Don’t get lazy and just wait for it. Get moving and assure its success.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, on Saturday, it’s a very psychic and romantic day. It is an excellent time for a psychic reading. The fourth quarter of the Moon begins at 9:46 PM EST and it also the time when you will have the most trouble being understood.On Sunday, the Moon enters Scorpio at 1:20 AM EST. Feeling become more intense and passion, jealousy, joy, love and betrayal all take center stage in our lives. People become very secretive. Changes come to us in early morning dreams but don’t get frustrated because you just can’t make them happen. Both money and communications are not favored in the morning hours. In fact, I would avoid all money and property issues and expansions if I could until at least Thursday.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say this weekend is very romantic and a partner could arrive for you.
This weekend’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Goddess. “Ask for help and you will receive guidance.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Friends. These are the only two Fae that wanted to venture forth this weekend. They tell us to celebrate the difference for otherwise it would be a very boring world.
Saturday’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the element is water. The Dragon finds conflict but the Ox and Tiger are having a great day. Sunday’s number is 6 and the element is water. The Snake finds conflict but the Rooster is having a great day.
This weekend’s Message from the Universe is: “My difficulties, disappointments or apparent defeat are only signs indicating that my success is near. I use them to move forward and develop all my qualities. My final success will be even greater than I imagined.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you. Since I can only put one card in at time or risk transmitting a mess, there is a weekend card.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
About 15 years ago, we ran a Alien Abduction Support Group and I must say, we had a wonderful group and fantastic meetings that went way beyond just abductions. One night we had a party and watched all the pictures coming back from Mars. It was great. Then about 8 years ago, I started getting harassing calls from another business and a rehab center. I had long since closed the group and now I had to make certain all mention of it was removed from everywhere, which I diligently did. The calls did not stop. Our security guard carefully logs them and their phone numbers in over night though he can get a little testy when his nap is interrupted. You have no idea how testy I get in the day time when I get these idiots screaming obscenities or just plain being crazy on the phone. They are all coming from members of an alcohol and drug rehab group in Boynton Beach.Why I am bringing this up is a lovely internet show: kevinsmithshow -you know how to add the right little three letters to the front and back - has been harassed horribly and almost taken down by a ring on teenagers and other nutcases. His 800 number has been swamped and every call, whether answered or not, costs you with one of them. There is no excuse for this behavior and he really needs donations and an audience. I already emptied was left in my Paypal account and admittedly it was laughable but I know every penny counts. Anyway, go out to his website, listen to his program and generally give him some support. Tell him Janice and George sent you. And if you harass him, I will guarantee a plague of fleas, impotence and a nasty Pixie induced rash. This Druid is not playing nice any more.Now for the plague of fleas, I mean cats. Last night, Bitwit drug the camera off the dock and stole an amethyst bracelet and hid them under the bed. She has good taste.

No comments: