Sunday, January 25, 2009

Forecast and faery Finder for 01-26-09

01-26-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Silver and the incense is Lily.
Happy New Year to those who use the Chinese Calendar. Not only that but, it is a solar eclipse and the New Moon. To see the Eclipse you have to be in the Indian Ocean. This is the year of the Ox and a double earth element. This is a year to fix everything that went wrong last year, be positive, and energies are strong and vigorous. The Earth element is stable this year whereas last year it was very unstable causing all the financial, political and earth upheavals. The four R’s of this year are: recovery, relief, rebuilding and recovery. It will be a slow but stable and prosperous year. There is good balance between all five elements of this year’s chart. However, hard work will be needed.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Empress: conception. Your potential is as of yet, unborn. This last year has left you confused. Relax and let your inner self lead today.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the New Moon and Solar Eclipse occurs at 2:55 AM EST. The New Moon is at 6Aquarius30 (Eastern Time). Expect some news this afternoon on health and social reforms. Major aspects for the next couple of days bring the new socializing with the established order and good thing resulting. Compromise will be achieve and no one feels taken advantage of or left out. Energies are high and those in authority find it easy to achieve their goals.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say today is a day to raise your standards. Unfortunately, after the year we have had, you are tempted to settle for anything. Don’t do it. You can settle but don’t compromise what you really want thinking you are trapped in this. Keep your goals in mind and move slowly toward them.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is the Cat’s Pajamas. “You’re the Bee’s Knees today. Enjoy!”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for G. Hobyab. He was running around last week and as I said, he is the king of imaginary fears. He loves to scare you. This first day of the new year is a little unstable, so he may convince you the whole year is circling the toilet. Don’t buy it. Leave him a piece of rotten meat as a sacrifice and suggest he shape up and start alerting you to things you really need to fear rather than screaming the sky is falling at every turn.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Metal. The Ox finds conflict today.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now choose to communicate freely and openly everything that needs to be said. I free my mind from all limiting thoughts and I am now at peace with myself and with others. I no longer worry about what other people think. I know that I am loved and totally supported by the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Well, the flu refuses to leave. It is starting to be like week old fish. George came down with it last night. I really thought I was getting better and then spent the night turning the air on and off as I froze and over-heated. I must give Lenuxx credit. He stayed with me the whole night.
Nothing quite ruins your morning, or any other time of day, than the toilet overflowing. At least in my case, it totally flushes and then it backs up so you have clear water all over the floor. So as I am trying to ignore the pain my back from lifting the indoor-outdoor shop vac and get the water sucked up, Prescious decides it is the perfect time to reclaim the toilet lid since all the other cats have run from the water. And that was how I really sprained my back!
All is back to normal and I am planning a nice dinner of stuffed pork chops. I managed to scare the beegeebees out of another man at the Costco gas pump. Guys, I really can drive this van. I know exactly what my turn points are, my turning radius and my mirrors are the best you can get. You can stop throwing yourself on your bumpers trying to protect them. I have no intention of scratching the Vanwitch’s paint job. You don’t behave that way on the rare occasions George is driving and if I were you…I really, really would.
Speaking of that, for two days I had to take the Acclaim to the shop while George took the Vanwitch and the Red Vanwitch got new tires and ball joints. The first day, I pulled out and got out of the Acclaim to see if all four tires were flat. They weren’t. The second day, I am pushing on the pedal and nothing is happening. The engine isn’t even revving. Then I discovered that I am used to the high pedals on the Vanwitch and the only high pedal in the Acclaim is the brake pedal which I am pushing on. How quickly I have become spoiled. I drove the Acclaim for close to five years.

No comments: