Thursday, January 15, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01-16-09

01-16-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Pink and the incense is rose.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Queen of Pentacles: persuasion. If you are certain of your path, then gentle persuasion can used to nudge other along. But a false image will be discovered immediately.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for a week, criticism is not taken well. Social events are strained but successful tonight. However, as things progress, arguments with authorities and elders become more probable. Call it an early night.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say dreams can come true but they require energy and faith.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Fat Cat. “Be generous: share your abundance with others.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for - I have to tell you my personal Fae said - don’t bother. It is too cold and the weather is too bad…we are all staying in warm places. So, set a little honey out (none of that Chinese stuff with the bad chemicals in it) near a warm, sheltered location for them with maybe a fresh baked piece of bread and they will be happy. Once they adapt to this weather change, they will be back tomorrow. It’s time to thank them and share.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the element is Metal. The rabbit (me) finds conflict today but the Horse is having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of any concern about the future or regret about the past. I live every moment in the here and now. My mind opens up to a wonderful flow of creativity and every second of my life becomes new and exciting. This way I find joy, peace and freedom.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
It’s getting cold tonight….into the 40’s. I know some of you are laughing at that and saying you wish is was that warm. Still, all the outside plants had to be watered. It doesn’t look like my little John the Conqueror liked last and it was only in the 50’s. I watered him really heavy and hope for the best. If it doesn’t happen, I will pull him up and see if I have a tuber tomorrow.
Bitwit and Paganwit and crew had another family visit over a warm can of cat food. However, no invitations to come in the shop were issued and Bitwit is now sleeping on the cash register.
I was relaxing with my cup of coffee off to side and Napoleon on my lap when I noticed the lovely purring was going - purr - hesitate - purr - hesitate. So, I looked down to see what was wrong and discovered it should have been purr - slurp - purr - slurp as his head was now in my coffee cup. I have to remember he has grown up and has a much, much farther reach now.

No comments: