Thursday, January 8, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01-09-09

01-09-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, current ruler of the shop and all lands there surrounding.
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is White and the incense is Mint.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the King of Swords: purification. Have you ever noticed how spiritual people may be a little eccentric but they are genuinely nice? Smoothing out your rough edges will not only increase your spiritual quotient but it will also allow you to fit into society better. There is no substitute for good manners.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Cancer at 1:14 PM EST. We are moody and nurturing under this sign. For the next week or so, elders and authority figures may provoke more of a reaction from us than usual. Your dreams were vivid and maybe prophetic last night. The afternoon finds both elders and finances preventing changes at home we would like to make. I heard the other day that if you can’t afford to redecorate, a coat of paint will perk up a room. Try it.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is a day to create. Let your new ideas take form.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Mooncat. “Enjoy the ebb and flow of your emotions. It’s who you are.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faery Who was Kissed by Pixies. If the Pixie that kisses you has been munching on Faery Chocolate, you will get freckles. They must be munching and kissing me all the time! Here, I thought it was the red hair. This Faery represents love given and received. Her name is Morna and she is the Queen of Love. She tells us that we have many loves, each perfect for who and what we are at the time. If we don’t like them, we have to change ourselves from the inside out.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the element is wood. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Rooster is having a great day! It is the year of the Earth Ox. Don’t get too excited. Last year was the year of the Metal Rabbit, which is me, and if it could go wrong, it did. The almanac finally arrived.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Peace flows through me and round me. I free my mind of all criticism. I communicate and serve in a peaceful and loving way.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
What a day! First off the doctor calls before 8 AM. Hey guys, not everyone gets up for rounds! At least I was a good girl and am off the hook for 6 more weeks. Then there is no water and a relay had burned out and I got hit with same thing I had yesterday. So little Napoleon can in an laid on my stomach and quieted it. He is a very healing cat.
When I got to the shop, Bitwit ran out and scared off her big brother, who is a huge neuter Tom, and he went screaming down the path like the hounds of Hades were after him. Then she drove me nuts until I opened a can of food for her.
I did get a garden gnome at Home Depot. They really have some great statuary in! He will guard the sign post in the front, along with his friends.

No comments: