Thursday, January 22, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01-23-09

01-23-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Rose and the incense is Thyme. Where did my week go????? I thought it was Wednesday!
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Wands: dominion. Agreeing to keep the peace is not the way to go today. Your views are as important as anyone else’s. Do not take advantage of those who trust you.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Capricorn at 1:18 AM EST. This moon is somber and authority orientated with a dose of - I want to be alone - thrown in. Give people their space and expect alcohol sales to increase as they need something to cry in. Under this Moon we tend to discover just how big the mountain is we are climbing. It is a good day for change and during this week we will have better luck than we have been having.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say no matter how much we want it today, there are blocks to miraculous healings. The blocks may be more important to examine than the problem.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is The Cat that got the Cream. “Spoil yourself. You deserve it.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for She of the Cruach or chalice. She is Great Goddess and when she appears she may grant us a boon for all our hard work. She allows manifestation of the will.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the element is Earth. The Dog finds conflict today but the Ox and Tiger are having a great day.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now ready to take all the risks necessary to completely express my Soul’s qualities. I dare now.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Last night it was COLD. The smartest cat proved to Purrbah. He crawled into the hole in the cat tree and made himself a warm little nest even though his legs hung out. He is so big. I was snagged every time I passed the tree. Prescious and Napoleon chose to sleep with me. I really should have said on me. The rest snuggled up where ever they found a good spot. I warmed the house as best I could with the oven and space heater but both had to go off when I went to bed.
When I awoke, I heard this crunching as I tried to get up and froze. My futon is wood and over 15 years old. I could just see myself impaled on a broken board so I started to creep to the edge only to discover it wasn’t the futon making that horrible sound. It was my bones! Not only that, but it hurt. I guess I am going to have to stay in the tropics as cold weather no longer agrees with me.
As to the latest from AMEX, I finally reached someone who speaks English in customer service and she said she could fix it. So, naturally we both asked - aren’t your computers down. She said they were having system wide failures but that wasn’t a problem. The problem was the first person had entered I wanted a refund from George’s account rather than a transfer to my account which should take place in 24 - 48 hours. When I get this resolved, I am deleting George’s account from the banking system. Then again, we will see if it really is resolved this time….

No comments: