Saturday, January 10, 2009

Forecast for 01-11-09

01-11-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit, the Beautiful.
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is yellow and eucalyptus.
Today is a number 3 day. Be open minded and prioritize.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Page of Wands: reduction. This card can represent someone who seems to be out there trying to attract the attention of others and then gets mad when it is received or the classic “tease”. Your quest is not clear and will take time to untangle.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, Mercury goes retrograde at 11:43 AM EST in Aquarius but don’t expect to see much difference since it entered its storm on the 8th and things have been going backwards ever since. Pallas (Athena), the asteroid, goes retrograde at 8:06 AM EST in Virgo which will limit the ability of those in the helping profession to give aid quickly and efficiently. The Moon enters Leo at 12:41 AM EST. Let the Drama begin. This moon wants everything up in lights but be wary of moving into melodrama. Everyone want to be appreciated, applauded and recognized so work on remembering names. It will get you everywhere. For the next week, if you follow the rules, you will find things moving really well and success from previous ventures will occur. However, I may have been wrong about that Mercury retrograde affect. Due to the lunar aspects, problems with electronic communications, changes to suit others and electronic money or property transfer occur in the afternoon and evening so at least now you know what to avoid!
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say this is a day to appreciate the magic of nature. Hint…hint!
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Aristocat. “Classy and understated, you’ll attract many admirers.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Taitin the Sylph. Ideas are as wild and as free as Taitin. She is out scattering the faery dust that quickens our minds, but getting the special bag with the stuff that makes us smarter out of her takes cunning.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Fire. The Dog finds conflict today.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The Divine Love of my Higher Self now flows through me in every situation of my life. The more I express this love, the more it returns to me.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
I have my first work related injury. I know you are asking, “How exactly can a psychic get injured on the job?” I am blaming it on the Mouse though George says I can’t. Bitwit says it is always the mouse’s fault. Anyway, my wrist tends to rest too near the edge of the computer desk and now I have a nicely inflamed round bump right at the wrist which causes pain all the way to the elbow. Fortunately, I am a classically trained pianist and not typist. Hence I can type my 80 wpm without really moving my wrist that much. But it sure is annoying when you are trying to go to sleep and stay asleep. Bad night last night!Apparently even Bitwit had a bad night as she has slept all day on the tree. Napoleon first tried to comfort me and then traded off with Purrbah who washed my fingers. That didn’t help me but it seemed to relax him. Then Precious tried to purr me to sleep. Yeah, like sleeping next to a saw mill is possible!!! And then Mr. BoBo came in and failing decided to just bounce on me until I got up and made him feel better with a can of cat food. Ever notice how whatever is wrong with you it revolves back around to taking care of the cat?Actually that is my second psychic related injury. One night when I was forced by the shop I was working for to work two extra hours at a party, I sprained my wrists and hands shuffling cards because I refused to take the easy way out and do half arsed readings letting the customer shuffle. Look at it from this point of view. If you can’t properly cleanse the deck between readings and you let the customers shuffle, how many different people’s influences do you have on the deck at the end of the day? I even try to cleanse my deck between people when I am doing readings at my shop and I do not let other people touch my cards. Oh, and to the people who stole my deck last year, I really hope you are enjoying the energies it brought into your lives. They won’t be leaving any time soon, if ever. J

No comments: