Saturday, January 31, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 02-01-09

02-01-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is yellow and the incense is almond.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Wands: triumph. If you are not open to all experiences, you will never achieve inner happiness, just conflict. Learn to use all experience in a positive manner and to use it as a way to strengthen your goal. Being clear and truthful about your motivation and aims will eliminate a lot of blocks from other people. Do not apologize. You have right to be happy.
Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.Astrologically, the Moon enters Taurus at 5:09 PM EST. Taurus makes us stingy, stubborn and focused on material things. People are super sensitive to their personal boundaries. So, don’t aggress and invade other people space, ask for a loan or make one for the next couple of days. Mercury goes direct at 2:10 AM EST, but we are not out of the storm until the 8th so don’t expect to see that much of a change. In fact, old Mercury may decide to take one last swipe at you so remain on high alert. The morning hours are excellent for metaphysical pursuits including divination. Other things may be fuzzy and distracted so be careful driving. Come afternoon, conflicts with authorities and elders are a high probability so slow down, take it easy and carefully build your case. Tonight is one excellent time for working making changes, budgets and business plans. Get things ready for next week.
Deck: Healing with the Fairies.The Faeries say uncertainty and indecision may cause you to back down and not stand your ground. That would be a mistake.
Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cats 22. “Feeling trapped? Think laterally and the answer will come.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBethToday’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Epona’s Wild Daughter. Her name is Dorcha and she is the mistress of nightmares. I remember the first time I saw evidence of this Faery. I was around three or four, living at my grandmother’s and having the worst of nightmares and sicknesses including a bout with rheumatic fever. Overnight, the sugar had been spilled all over the counter and my mother was having a fit that the mice had gotten into it and now she had to throw it out. Money was tight and sugar was expensive. I kept saying those weren’t mouse prints because they had no toes or claws. Grandma came in and agreed with me and asked about my nightmares. They were little hoof prints and the sugar she had walked in was scooped up, taken outside and left for her beyond the property boundaries which 2.5 acres away in the snow was no picnic of a walk. My nightmares went away. Dorcha shows us the dark side of ourselves, the dark side of the night and within it lurks both madness and enlightenment. She always presents riddles and nothing is ever straightforward. So you must ask yourself what the Universe is showing you when she drops into your life.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the element is Fire. The Sheep finds conflict today but the Ox and Tiger have an easy day.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now totally committed to the manifestation of my Higher Self. Nothing can stop me. I face every challenge with energy, courage and confidence. I am supported by God’s Light and Love.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
What a night. I awoke at around 3 AM hearing this scabbing sound thinking someone was breaking into the house. I was reaching under the pillow for the gun wondering why me when I realized the sound was coming from my stomach. It was that loud! Then I redoubled the why me’s. I am supposed to be over the flu. By all that is holy this cannot be happening again. About five minutes later I learned the error of my thinking.I think washing the Vanwitch really did me in but does she ever shine. Cats instinctively know what you need. I woke up to find Purrbah, the Kitwit, stretched out along my spine. He is so long he covers the whole area. That was the most wonderful feeling you can imagine. If those hot patch guys would make one that sticks on down your spine they would make a mint! Of course, I had to get up. As soon as the heat die down, I knew what I had done to myself and was in the bottle for an ibuprophen. Then that make me drowsy and sluggish so I get to fight the back ache and the results of the drug. Makes me wonder why anyone would willingly take drugs for recreation. Add the cold weather and I am creeping around the shop like an old lady. This, too, shall pass.Going back over Thursday and Friday’s forecast I realized, I lost another day. This has got to stop. I get the forecast right for the right the day, I just mislabel the day of the week. This has got to stop!

No comments: