Thursday, January 1, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01-02-09

01-02-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Coral and the incense is Vanilla.


FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Hierophant: intuition. Sacrifice is needed to move on with your life. Much is demanded of you. You have to give or those trying to put you down will succeed. Just endure this. Look for a deeper meaning in today’s circumstances. Reconcile with an aggressor to gather intelligence for the coming battle.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, things are a little sentimental, weepy and conventional in the morning with plenty or surprises and maybe a delayed gift or two. By afternoon you are chafing at the bit to get out and about but responsibilities beckon.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say to make music today. Sing, hum or just tap your foot but keep up a rhythm to guide you through the day.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catharsis. “Enjoy the freedom that comes with release.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Singer of Initiation. You should have expected this Faery. It stands at the door to all transitions and tests to see if we are ready to proceed. If we aren’t, we get to go back for more lessons.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Fire. The Ox will find conflict today.
Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now committed to living my life with impeccability, rigor and awareness. This is my challenge and I accept it. By expressing these qualities I find my path and my inner power, and I fulfill my destiny.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a picnics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Yes, it’s true. I took New Year’s Day off, so I could do laundry, cook, clean and all the sundry things one must do around a house to remain somewhat human. Where did the expression -day off from work- actually come from? Seems to me it is really just a change of venue.
I made the usual corn muffins, black eyed peas and pork for New Year’s dinner. I also bought a package of Betty Crocker garlic cheese biscuit mix. Now, it is not up to red Lobster but they all disappeared so they must be good. They cook up fast and flaky. I wish I could have found fresh black eyed peas but alas, that was not to be so I settled for Bush’s. Nothing extraordinary there.
Napoleon laid in my lap while I worked on the January calendar for the web page pretending he was an only cat. I didn’t get it finished but I got most of it up on the web page. Mercury is going to be retrograde almost the entire month so be prepared. Things will go half arsed backward!
Tomorrow, the 2nd, I return to the regularly scheduled work of sale tax, income tax, getting the holiday decorations packed up and so forth….

No comments: