Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 01-07-09

01-07-09
Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Yellow and the incense is Lavender.
FORECASTS:
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Wands: cohesion. This card signifies creation and preparation. Silent contemplation will finish the task. Grab a hold of the images that are bugging your subconscious. These ideas have valuable insights.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, until the Moon enters Gemini at 1:12 PM EST, you can finish up money and property projects quickly and very well. Once the Moon enters Gemini, we can get really scattered if we don’t watch out. We tend to want two of everything so postponing shopping is a good idea. But, intellectual pursuits and short trips come off without a hitch. Your dreams are jumbled and confusing, don’t try to decipher them this morning. By afternoon, change is not favored but luck is on your side. Finish up financial projects and money will arrive. Elders and Authorities do not want to hear about change, death or undercover things so don’t annoy them with them. Social events are a little strained this evening and that even applies to chat rooms. Instead, plan an early night to get ready for a really busy Thursday.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is a day to kick up your heels. Finish your work in the morning and then take a short trip in the PM to refresh yourself.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catalog. “Treat yourself to some retail therapy.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Epona’s Wild Daughter. Like her mother, she leaves little hoof prints over everything. Unlike her mother, they a liable to be on our arse. She is nightmares, depression and madness. But even in all of that, Dorcha rests on an ancient owl, the bringer of knowledge. She asks us riddles and punishes the wrong answer. The solution is always within. She leads us to the dark hidden side of our psyche so that we may emerge on the other side in light and knowledge.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is - still no almanac…..

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of my past and the past of others.
I forgive totally and unconditionally.
I stop all the dramas now and fill my life with playfulness, humor and joy, whatever the circumstances.
I celebrate life.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
Ah, Migraines are such fun. In my case, light hurts so bad my eyes do not want to open. Sometimes, they flat refuse to open. It all started when I found these cheap little battery operated LED lights that are magnetic. Having no light in my hallway, I hung one in two places. They are wonderful. No more stubbed toes, stepped on cats or knocked down stuff for me in the middle of the night. However, when I get up with the Migraine, the first thing I encountered was that light flashing in my eyes. I reeled down the hallway, opened the bedroom door only to find the sun was at the perfect point to come through the living room window and hit me in the eyes. So looking like a vampire with her arm across her eyes I fumbled to the bathroom door only to be hit with motion activated LED light number two. Then, just to put the cherry on that sundae, Precious arrives and he has to tell me everything that has been going on all night and noise hurts!!! He even had to follow me back to bed (my eyes tightly shut this time) and sit on my chest and inform me of more transgressions. Did you know a cat can meow with you holding his mouth securely shut??? I survived.
What I almost did not survive this time was a stupid mistake. I am the computer geek with all the bills set up to pay from the bank. Once again, I set up my AMEX payment from the bank account and clicked it into my husbands corporate card. Please let me just scream. Now they know the money is there in their hot little hands. They know it came from my account right on the due date. They know where it belongs because how could I pick that six digit number out of thin air?? Heck, if I could do that, I would be winning the Lotto every week. But, it will take 7 - 10 business days to investigate the claim and transfer the money. It is all sitting on the screen in front of them. What investigation? The only difference between this time and the last time I did this is; they were nice but as George pointed out, last time they weren’t trying to keep their paying customers. You can bet when that money transfers over, I am deleting his account from the bank screen. I will not do this thrice!
Bitwit had hysterics because I moved her kitty pan and it was dirty when she found it! She has taken possession of the little round hut pan I bought a few years ago. It is lavender and it is hers. She has a lot in common with Lady Jane who feels anything lavender, purple or grey matches her coat color and thus, is hers!
Napoleon finally skinned the fur rat or fur mouse as it is legally called at the pet store and Target. So, he lays it out on the bed and then takes a piece of scrap paper to bat around just to lay a guilt trip upon me. “See what you have reduced me to: playing with garbage!” Duly chastised, I shall visit Target after work and buy another Fur Mouse. I actually bought one, but Bitwit stole it before I could get it home and I have no idea where in the shop she has hidden it. It only comes out for special occasions.

No comments: