Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-05-09

03-05-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is green and the incense is jasmine.

Today is the Chinese Petty Person ritual. I had to look this one up. It turns out to be both a crossroad’s ritual and an under the bridge ritual. The white tiger is invoked to hunt down the petty person. An image of the person is beaten with an old shoe and left for the paper white tiger for which an offering of pork fat has been left. Then a divination is preformed to determine if the ritual took. More at this linkhttp://www.english.cciv.cityu.edu.hk/jiedan/jingzhe.php

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Emperor: propulsion. Restraint is the key. It allows you to focus your abilities and succeed. Remember that the end must justify the means before you use this power of manipulation and control.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for the next couple of days the veil between worlds is thin and the psychic is working overtime. Expect prophetic dreams. The Moon enters Cancer at 6:07 AM EST. For about a week, you learn from past mistakes because they keep bugging you. Listen to what you mind is telling you. Home verses need to get out there and make a living is the theme for the morning and you can’t win so put your nose to the grindstone. This afternoon you will find you have unexpected allies.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is day to follow your dreams. Even if you have had to stash them in the back drawer, get them out and figure out how to follow them.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Call. “Don’t be so critical. See the positive in yourself and others.

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Topsie Turvets. Feeling in a muddle. They can’t wait to visit with you and no one every accused them of making things clearer. They are like Faery Rabbits and multiply like them. They are attracted to confusion. When they show up, and they are not above tripping us physically, it is time to look at things from a new viewpoint be it upside down on the floor. Think out of the box. Let go of your point of view and consider other people’s. Become detached before they detach you from the floor.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the element is earth. The Rabbit finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar are having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: ‘Every time a door closes, another one opens up toward wider and more beautiful horizons. The space naturally created in my life now brings me even greater possibilities for growth. I welcome any change in my life with confidence and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

All I can say is she is howling less often. Bitwit likes to climb to the landing atop the spiral staircase where her voice will carry through out the two story building and then HOWL! I scream at her. She gets this look on her face that clearly says: “My work is done here.” and down she comes for a while. Oh my aching head! I have removed my hearing aides and they are not going back in until she comes out of season.
My OCD hasn’t kicked in enough for me to tackle the Anna Riva Oils again. I had a pleasant birthday. Since it is the one day I can have anything, instead of a cake, I chose a coconut custard pie. George thought I ate the whole thing last night but I only put it in the fridge. For dinner I had Margarita Pizza and potato salad. My taste buds are definitely Southern! Bring on the mashed potatoes and gravy and southern fried chicken…NOT! The doctor took that way from me.

1 comment:

Ravy said...

Well you are an interesting and pretty "old druid" at that! blessed be new friend.I like your blog so far!
Ravynwolfe