Sunday, March 15, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-16-09

03-16-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Ivory and the incense is Clary Sage.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Four of Wands: delight. Although gentle romance is in the air, you feel an impending sense of change. The thrill of romance can’t last forever and true love has to based on more substantial compatibility. If there is no mutual regard, respect and shared values, your romance has little chance of survival.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Sagittarius at 5:21 AM EDT. Justice prevails. The desire for a higher education is amplified and we want to travel. Unfortunately, too many things will be holding onto us in the morning hours and our desire for freedom meets total frustration. By midmorning we know there is nothing we really can so we settle in for a MONDAY!


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to financial flow today so be surprised if Monday starts on a down note and ends with one.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Kitten. “Find the joy in simple things. Concentrate on having fun.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Epona’s Wild Daughter: Dorcha. She is the Sphinx. Answer her riddles or be destroyed by your own inner conflicts. From her nightmares come depression and from depression, madness. Eventually you have growth but it a long road when Dorcha is leading you.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is Metal. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have an easy day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now ready to live a courageous life committed to the complete manifestation of the Divine Plan on earth. Neither difficult tasks now fear can stop me. I go forward with power and enthusiasm for God is with me and supports my every effort.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I think my exact words are: Oh Dear Goddess! We spent the afternoon and the evening at the Cosmic Salamander sorting boxes of books for inventory and looking for a sold book. You know how they always tell you to lift with your legs and not your back. I think every muscle in my legs is sprained. I barely managed to pull myself up into Vanwitch and that is quiet a ways up! I feel like I’ve been riding a too wide horse all day. Even my hips hurt! However, my back is fine.
Bitwit was in fine form. She inspected every box and every book. I think they passed. She played and bounced and got whacked for scratching me. Isis slept soundly in the chair and Ra hid as her personal room was devastated by boxes being moved. The boys decided to stay upstairs where they were safe. Now the books are neatly sorted into fiction and nonfiction and the process of labeling each box and its contents can begin. This isn’t the first time. However, when Hurricane Wilma killed my computer, I lost all the records. This time, they will be backed up! They will be hard copied! I will not have another loss of a month or two’s worth of work.
In the process, I finally found the case of swift light charcoal and nutmeg incense. I put out a bunch of new ritually charged candles. More stock is waiting to be put out. I also found the Spring Flags so the winter ones can come down. I am soooooo ready for Spring!
Purdy von Sweets has gained weight. She is no longer the skinny little coffee swilling Kitwit. She just fooled me into letting her in the bedroom impersonating the Catwit: Indikins. She is getting round. To get where Josephina is, she is going to have a stuff herself. Well, I have Purrbah, Josephina and Purdy von Sweets in the room and things are falling. I just threw Napoleon out but I must attend to the damage.

No comments: