Saturday, March 7, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-08-09

03-08-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Amber and the incense is Juniper. Daylight Savings Time Begins Today.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Fortune: rotation. The wheel represents the fortuitous choices you make of your own free will in this life. Be generous today.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Mercury enters Pisces at 2:56 PM EST. It is a social morning but not a lucky one so don’t try to network. For the next week you will feel friction between what you have to do and what you want to do. Balance will be hard to achieve. Expect the rest of the day to just be aggravating. You are annoyed with yourself, all the sudden crap that has fallen on you and old hurts keep surfacing. Do something nice for yourself.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say due to the nature of the day’s energies, just find a new place, perhaps a park you have never been to, to do your thinking.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is A Cat Always Lands on Its Feet. “Be ready for anything. Everything will work out.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Unity. Unity is the first singer. His song is the connection between all things and all times. Singer just offer their songs and leave. So meditate on what he is offering today.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is Water. The Horse finds conflict today but we Rabbits are getting a break. We will have a nice day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now let go of all my old habits. I take this opportunity to make fundamental changes in my life. God supports me totally in this action and my life is opening to new dimensions of freedom, love and happiness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I brought Bitwit a ball from the house today and she is having great fun with it. The Fur Rat’s tail is now separated from its body. They must have a tug of war with them.
Ever notice how you fill and refill your bird bath for a weeks and then one day it does funky on you? This was my day and as usual, I forgot I had my watch on and submerged it. It is still working so I guess I am fine. It is so dry here that everything is looking for water. I filled the big pot we keep for the wildlife outside yesterday and it is almost empty today.

No comments: