Thursday, March 5, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-06-09

03-06-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Pink and the incense is Orchid. Now, I raise orchids and the ones that have a fragrance vary tremendously so I have to wonder exactly what they are calling Orchid. Just my thoughts…

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Ace of Cups: immersion. Once you understand your deepest needs you are ready to follow your intuition and instincts. Understand the past that acts as a trigger today.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Whoa Momma….what a list of aspects. At 12:17 PM EST Venus goes retrograde in Aries. This slows down the predatory aspects of Venus and also lets you think a bit more before committing yourself to social events. The may start with you kicking yourself because you forgot to RSVP and then you find out it really is working in your favor. This is the time to shine. By afternoon you have figured out how to help people out and skirt a few restrictions brings a happy emotional declaration by evening. Unfortunately you refuse to enjoy the accolades and instead start wondering what they are up to. Not everyone has a hidden agenda. Home problems curtail your burst of energy or day dream. Nightmare may be on the agenda tonight.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to your dreams coming true today, so just relax and bide your time.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Suncat. “Feel your sunshine radiating within.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Glaconer, Smooth Harry. If it’s too good to be true, it is. If it is exactly what you always wanted, look again. If he or she is perfect, take those rose colored glasses off your face. The con artists are out today.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is Metal. The dragon finds conflict today. This day is also used for Petty Person Rituals.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “The Divine Love of my Higher Self now flows through me in every situation of my life. The more I express this love, the more it returns to me.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Last night I decided to change my notifier since I have been sleeping through my alarm. Well, I didn’t sleep through this one. Let me explain. I have a condition called synesthesia.
From Wikipedia: Synesthesia is a neurologically based phenomenon in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway. People who report such experiences are known as synesthetes.
In other words depending on how it manifests you might taste color, see sound, etc. I tend to feel and see sound. I thought an ax had buried itself in my forehead. I got that thing turned off and laid back on the pillow certain my head was now in two throbbing pieces. Some days you just have to go back to sleep and start over. It was either that or the Excedrin Migraine formula.
The Bitwit is less in season for which my head is eternally grateful. I am not up to noise today.
George hooked my new antennae up to the TV and enjoyed actually watching my programs without the blizzard and I even had closed captioning last night! I need that being almost deaf.
Another Birthday present arrived today which is the Veritable Key of Solomon in hardback. It really is lavishly illustrated and you are lucky you are getting a forecast out of me as I wanted to curl up and enjoy it. Of course, it does cost 65.00 but my birthday only comes once a year and books like this go out of print really fast. Off it goes to my personal altar to join the leather bound Magician’s Tables.
A few Wealthy Way Oils came in today. If you come into the shop, I have them in the back of the cabinet of Anna Riva Oils so you have to ask for them. They are getting hard to get. I am going to be rebottling the Better Business Oil from Anna Riva and adding a couple of herbs to kick it up a notch because we all need more business. Stay tuned.
By-the-way, in a vision this morning, I saw the White Tiger stalking around outside the shop fence so you might want to put a little pork fat or barbecue out for them. Do you think they will take bacon??

No comments: