Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-18-09

03-18-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is white and the Incense is Honeysuckle.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Cups: conviction. Everyone sees the world differently. We need to listen to their opinions and encourage their point of view. That way you will discover if you looking at the hopeless romantic or the ruthless swindler.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Capricorn at 5:19 PM EST. Let the seriousness begin and while we are at it, get off my mountain top. I want to be alone. For the next week, the desire to make changes that benefit everyone is there but every attempt is a hard won battle if you can win against the forces of the past status quo. This is a dreamy and psychic morning. Unfortunately neither condition makes for safe driving so have an extra cup of coffee and pay attention. The fourth quarter of the Moon begins at 1:47 PM EST. It’s time to evaluate what you have been doing and just get rid of what isn’t working in preparation for new things with the New Moon the 26th. Late tonight, a person of authority concedes a point to you but don’t celebrate too soon. Tomorrow is another day and one point does not win the war.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to having some quiet time today and that is exactly when you have to find it. If nothing else, hide in the bathroom.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catacomb. “Look deep inside. Take time to meditate or journey within.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Iris of the Rainbows. Immediately, I started to wonder if I had any purple flowers out for her as Irises just do not grow down here. I remembered my entire outside center piece is made up of purple verbena, petunias and snap dragons. You see, Iris brings hope and a promise for the future. She tells us the darkness is receding, and blue skies are on the horizon. The storm will end. Change will happen. Are you ready?

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the element is Water. The Dragon finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey are having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I recognize the Divine Self in each and everyone. I let go of all judgment. I am receptive to the highest and the best in all. I love and acknowledge everyone as the expression of the Divine Will on earth.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Ever have one of those days when you might as well be in bed. I am having one. I just noticed that it always seems to happen when there is a weather change. A front is moving through, it is cloudy and rain is on the horizon. I just want to curl up and take a really long nap.
I am always getting these emails about the secret of a long life. There are really only two proven ways to have a long life. One is to encounter a voice mail system and the other is to be hold. You don’t dare die or you will lose your place in line.
Bitwit has spent most of the day trying to kill a wind chime. She has finally collapsed in exhaustion. The wind chime will live another day to torment her. She has decided to leave the showroom because she just can’t take it dangling over the cat tree, tempting her.
Cats are like children. Ra and Isis must have 30 catnip mice between them. Bitwit has a huge ball, 2 fur rats, a stuffed cat, feathers, fishing pole toys and assorted small balls. But when I noticed a lump in the bathroom rug and picked it up to find her stash, it consisted of bottle caps. Buy a kid and expensive drum set and they will beat on your pots and pans…
Now for the - that just plain stinks - file. I heard on the news last night that in addition to jacking our interest rates into the stratosphere on credit cards, Chase plans to charge people 10.00 a month, in addition to all other fees, to have their credit card. That’s 120.00 a year in addition to any other fees for the privilege of paying them 32% interest. Maybe you can get a loan from the Mafia to pay off your credit card. I’ve heard their rates are cheaper….Okay, now what really ticks me off is the people I am paying for who defaulted on their credit cards are the very people who have vandalized my shop, broke my car windows, caused me to lose one job and generally made my life miserable by stalking me. Quote: “Well they shouldn’t have given me a credit card in the first place. Everyone knows I couldn’t pay.” and: “So sue me. What are you going get? I got nothing.” Now I am paying their bills in addition to all the damage they did to me. And by the way, most of the damage was fixed unfortunately using a credit card because I didn’t have the cash for the 500.00 a pop bills. I have nothing against people who lost their jobs, tried their best but can’t meet their obligations. I just know too many who went in with the idea of defaulting and the bank loan officers should have taken one look at their credit reports and known that. Those officers are enjoying their million dollar bonuses while bankrupting me and the rest of us who have worked our little rears off to pay their bills often even through foreclosure. Yup, honest pays, just not the honest.

No comments: