Monday, March 30, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-31-09

03-31-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Gray and the Incense is Cedar.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the King of Swords: purification. This is a time when we need to cooperate and blend in with society. So, it might be a good idea to smooth out your rough edges a bit. It will even help spirit interact with you. Play nice.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, intellect and emotions clash today. You know what you want to do and who you want to defend but your mind says wait and see. The evening is lucky time for games of chance involving electronics.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say to look inside yourself for the answers.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Sophisticat. “Steep yourself in culture. Learn one new thing today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for old Myk the Myomancer. Myomancy is prophecy through the movements of mice. Now he isn’t suggesting you open the doors and let the mice in, though in my house that would be dinner on the hoof. He is suggesting it is time to look for the patterns in the small things you normally overlook as not important. Sometimes the Universe doesn’t take out a billboard, it sends its message in fluff of a dandelion.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the element is wood. The Snake finds conflict today but the Dragon has a day of easy energy.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I trust the qualities God has given me. I let go of all my doubts and hesitations. I choose to play the game of life with all my heart. The Universe responds by bringing joy, prosperity and light to me and those around me.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I was quite flattered when one of the Catwits: Lenuxx came into be petted and sleep with me. Their little noses have been out of joint for quite some time because of the Kitwits. Then the rest of the Catwits showed up and the war for Mommy began with the Kitwits. At 7 AM I still had managed not a drop of sleep in this continuing war. As I would throw one out, two would get in. I finally dropped from exhaustion. I am probably bruised from head to toes from kitty paws as Catwits are way heavier than Kitwits. Then the war began anew at noon with the Kitwits fighting, male against female, for possession of the new Giant Fur Mouse. I came to the shop to get some peace and quiet.
Now that comes under the heading of another bad idea. Ra and Bitwit are fighting over possession of Mommy. They are putting a roof on across the street and cutting a trailer up behind the building. I am going to go home and hide. Hopefully tomorrow will return to some semblance of order, peace and quiet!
After all that rain, it is so dry I had to water the flowers today. However, my stones are nice and clean! It warms my little Druid heart to see them so clean and pretty.

No comments: