Monday, March 9, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-10-09

03-10-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Black and the incense is Basil.
Today is Purim.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Cups: felicity. Take a little vacation today but stay open to opportunities should one arrive. Attune yourself to the vibrations of others. Settle arguments at home and equalize friendships.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Full Moon occurs at 10:38 PM EDT in 20Virgo40. Expect a couple of days chock full of talk about change from authorities that tug on our heart strings but the past won’t let go easily so fights for anything new and helpful will be tenacious. Don’t expect miracles. You are guaranteed an aggravating afternoon and it is NOT the day to gamble using electronic means. By evening you will be so tied up in red tape you will look like a mummy and the Full Moon makes all of us a little crazy and weird. I would stay home if I were you and join the dust bunnies under the bed.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there is just too much interference on the astral planes for miracle healings today. Rest instead.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Bureaucat. “Get that paperwork done. You will feel much better.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Penelope Dreamweaver. Your personal Dreamweaver or Faery Muse may not be named Penelope but today she is around to inspire your creativity. Enjoy slipping into that creative world of dreams but remember this is not the day to try and implement them.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the element is wood. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Rat is having a day of ease.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of my concern about the future or regret about the past. I live every moment in the here and now. My mind opens up to a wonderful flow of creativity and every second of my life becomes new and exciting. This way I find joy, peace and freedom.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Guess who forgot to reset her watch and has been an hour late for everything all day and couldn’t figure out why? Yup, me. Dear President Obama, this Daylight Savings Time isn’t working for me. May I return it and get my hour back. Sincerely, Janice

I have to warn you, it is going to take a month or more for me to adapt to the time change. Even the cats are trying to figure out what is wrong with Mommy. Mommy is half asleep and walking around like a Zombie. Oh well, as long as she still opens cans, we love her even if she is dead. Maybe we can eat her toes later.

Last night I had Purrbah on one side and Napoleon on the other. With those two, you have no need of a heater. You will be toasted on both sides.

In the Universe of Books, JD Robb (Nora Roberts) new thriller Promises in Death definitely picks up the pace and the mystery that has been flagging a bit. It is a real page turner. Now I am looking forward to the next one.
Blood Sins by Kay Hooper is a psychic detective mystery that really pegs a lot of the psychic with total realism and just enough fiction to keep it interesting. I can’t wait to read the first one in the series, Blood Dreams, that I ordered last night.

No comments: