Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Forecast and faery Finder for 03-26-09

03-26-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Crimson and the incense is Nutmeg.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Destiny: equilibration. This card represents the choices you made before entering this lifetime to achieve Karmic Justice. Integrity is needed for respect. Take note of other people’s perspectives. Choose to forgive, others and yourself.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Aries at 1:03 AM EDT. Try to not start a hundred projects and to think before you speak. That fell on deaf ears, didn’t it? Although dreams may be very psychic, the information comes at you too fast to make sense of it. For the next couple of days leaping to the defense of others is liable to cause more harm than keeping quiet. The Moon is new at 12:06 PM EDT at 6Aries08. The afternoon is excellent for communications if you can get a word in edgewise.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say today problems will resolve themselves so stop fretting.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is The Cat that Got the Cream. “Spoil yourself. You deserve it.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Sylvanis. He is often one of the most difficult of the Fae to understand. He holds the Mask of Truth. Now, why would truth need a mask? Sometimes you have to try out a new personality to understand the merits of your old one. Once you place the Mask of Truth on, you see yourself clearly, for the inside is the Mirror of Truth. So, no matter how elaborate the disguise you wear, it will just serve to show you every flaw you have. Be yourself.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is metal. The Rat finds conflict today but the Horse is having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “In order to create abundance and to fulfill my Soul’s deepest desires, I now let go of any hostility, criticism, resentment or irritation toward myself and toward others. I choose to fill every moment of my life with joy, detachment, humour and love. I celebrate my life.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I am trying to type with an exhausted Napoleon on my arm. He is so sweet….We went to Target to get George’s prescription tonight and have a pizza night. I love the Asian Chicken Pizza from Pizza Hut. George goes for the Rustico. They were closing the Giant Fur Mice out. I had visions of running out of Giant Fur Mice before Napoleon runs out of 9 lives and it was not a nice vision. So, I grabbed 5 and then went back and got the rest of them. George said if the cops stopped us and searched the Vanwitch, I was in charge of explaining the bag full of Giant Fur Mice.
Much to my pleasant surprise, Target had Burpee seeds and I got a package of lunaria seeds, also known as Honesty and Money Plant. My favorite faery is known to disguise himself as one of these so I will try to grow some. I’ve never had any luck with onions, but they had a package of Red Blush scallions and I thought - why not? I will let you know how they do in South Hades, I mean Florida. I also got something called a Mexican Hat flower - sombrero. We shall see if it really does take the heat they say it does. And lastly, I couldn’t resist the Bunny Tails: lagurus.
This comes under the heading of dumb, dumb psychic. About three days something said to get some of the sanitizer and use it on shopping carts before I touched them. Well, you know how it goes…when I get to the store…if I remember and you don’t. I woke up this morning after getting no sleep last night with the worst flu symptoms and I know I picked whatever it is up at Target last night. Those plastic handles on carts are germ magnets and they don’t air clean as well as metal. So…DUMB, DUMB PSYCHIC! George called a few minutes ago and offered to help and I said I just wanted to die in peace. I hope this is a 24 hour flu.

No comments: