Sunday, March 22, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 03-23-09


03-23-09

Forecast and Faery Finder by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Silver and the incense is Lily.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Hierophant: intuition. If you want to move on with your life, sacrifices will have to be made. Face it, you are in a very vulnerable position and the demands are piling up. If you don’t give, the ones who are trying to pull you down will succeed and yet, energy is at a premium. Yes, the Universe is testing your endurance. Endurance is built of belief. Look deeper. How much do you really believe in this path?


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Pisces at 5:08 PM EDT. This week, trying to cut corners and red tape will have authorities or elders angry and opposing you. Take you time. This is very psychic and intuitive morning. You let go of old hurts and move forward. The Universe begins to unfold your purpose. There will be a snag helping someone in the evening if you move to fast and without sufficient planning and forethought. Thought by late night things open up, authorities give you plan their blessings and all moves forward.


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to making new friends today so spend your time in meditation and self realization.


Today’s Cat Comfort card is Top Cat. “You’re on a winning streak.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Dark Lady. She is your unconscious power and wisdom. She is the keeper of secrets. She is reached through ecstasy and despair. She is the wolf that awaits you in your darkest hour and goddess of all rituals. Through total surrender we discover what was hidden from us. This can be a time of prophecy, magic and self awareness or the ultimate in self deception, dark magic used for destruction and manipulation. Taking the latter path will pervert the teachings and energy of the Fae and have them come down on hard.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the element is Fire. The Rooster (George) finds conflict today but the Rabbit (me) is having a great day.


Today’s Message from the Universe is: “There is no criticism within me or against me. Negativity vanishes from my life. Together, we play and create a world of peace, joy and love for ourselves and for all mankind.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

New house rule: if it belongs to me it shouldn’t be in a cat’s mouth. On the other hand, why is Purrbah carrying my shoe around? It is not like we are talking about some dainty little size 5 high heel. We are talking a size 9.5 running shoe mule. I shall never understand cats if I live to be a hundred and two, make that three.
I think it may have finally stopped raining but I am not placing any bets on it. My sunflowers and four o’clocks came up. My ancho pepper has three little peppers on it and I have one tomato! That might make a vegetarian soup or a really nasty spell. My Euphorbia tirucalli 'Sticks on Fire' has grabbed the trellis though it is technically not a climbing plant. This week it is bright light yellow. While getting you the botanic name I discovered it is not the sweet little potted plant I thought. It grows to be 8 feet tall and 4 feet wide. I guess it will have to come out of the pot. The good news is it is perfect xeriscaping and I do not have a sprinkler system. Then again, the past three days I needed a drainage system.
I got my Collections Inc. outside catalogue and what a wonderful assortment of faeries and faery things for the garden. Now all I need is a wonderful assortment of money, you know: 50’s, 100’s….things like that.
One lesson in the Law of Attraction. I decided to advertise an open house for the Equinox by putting it up on our web page. That is intent. No one actually saw it on the web page, but yesterday was a super busy with lot’s of new customers. That is the result. Sometimes all you have to do is put the idea out there and they will come. I am so looking forward to this day off, but I will be working on Monday because I didn’t get everything done yesterday and UPS skipped out on me Friday evening. So I have to be there to get my package so you can get your oils and those pyramid candles. Those little devils are getting rave reviews for both money and legal help.
Bitwit was at her best yesterday. She purred, she greeted and she pounced me. Those little claws are getting clipped if I have to call Blackwater for backup. I may have to do that.
Last night I dropped a chicken leg that actually still had some meat on it. I was going to invoke the 5 second rule which in today’s economy according to Jay Leno has become the 5 minute rule, when Napoleon invoked the 5 millisecond cat rule. That rule states that if the cat reaches the food before you, it is lost. He won! Off he runs with the chicken leg and having chomped down too hard, his huge fangs are now stuck in the bone. So I dry my hands off and go to remove the chicken bone when Purrbah, his ever helpful little engineering self, grabs the bone and yanks it off Napoleon’s fangs for him. Cats are not altruistic. He then ran with the chicken leg and last I saw him, Purrbah was happily munching on chicken well out of the reach of human hands.
Went to Home Depot while they were having the 3 for a dollar plant sale. I should have arrived on Friday as there was very little left. I rescued 3 begonias and 9 impatients. All but a few are now part of the Faery garden. I ran out of steam. I also got some tomato plants and a few odd balls. The bird food is producing a crop of wild sunflowers which should be interesting. I always have trouble sprouting sunflowers but the birds have no problem. They will soon be everywhere. The bird seed that sprouted in my pots, once again via bird beak, I brought into the shop for the cats to munch on and so far they haven’t even smelled it! I discovered Ferry-Morse seeds is carrying the spreading petunia Tidal Wave so I bought a package. I will be poking seeds into existing pots for when they start going sparse. I got the silver color. I think I will try a pot on the big rocks out front since it says they will spread up to 4 feet wide! The Pine tree could use a little color since the hurricane took its top off. That is for another day as I am beat and the tomatoes are not repotted yet and there are a zillion weeds to remove before a pot goes up there…...

No comments: