Thursday, February 25, 2010


02-26-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is pink and the incense is yarrow.
Today is the Filipino Zamboanga Festival.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, for a couple of days you are going hear a lot of talk about consequences. It is a good idea to listen but at the time consider who has the most to lose.
You may wake up late and feeling really aggravated at yourself. If you can manage to survive the morning, the afternoon is fairly aspect free so sailing is smooth. But you will end the night with more aggravation about finances.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Pentacles: acquisition. The power to achieve is yours today. Don’ be lazy. Keep moving.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
This is day in which you will finally feel safe.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Suncat: “Feel your own sunshine radiating within.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
She of the Cruach is about today. She is the great mother. I like the imagery of the cruach, a bowl, filled with energy in which the past, present and the potential future is visible.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the Element is Fire. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts. The Ox finds conflict today but the Tiger has ease.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I quiet my mind and everything becomes silent within. I listen to my intuition. Without expectations or worries, I invoke the divine solution, which comes to me naturally and clearly in the peace of my Soul.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Only in my house……George bought a package of chicken feet and slipped them in the grocery cart and I looked down and almost jumped in some poor guys arms. You really need a little warning on chicken feet. The ones he deemed not pretty enough for spells, he gave to the cats. Fiona is running around the house with one her mouth trying to kill it. It is almost as gross as when she manages to get one of the Palmetto bugs.
Well, it’s cold again. I guess I can order those trees that have a chilling requirement now. Looks like they will grow down here after all.
I bought a Chinese Okra tonight. You can use that sucker as a weapon. Turns out it is a Luffa but you can eat the young ones. I also got a bitter melon and when I get up the nerve, I will try a slice. I noticed two things about it. First off, it feels really funny and I don’t mean ha ha. The skin has a weird texture. The second thing is it is really cold and I mean colder than the room temperature.
Tomorrow is another round of doctors. I have to stop and fill out all the papers so I can sail right through tomorrow. They already have my insurance. Then we get to start all over with George on Monday, my birthday is Wednesday and Friday I have dental surgery. Then I positively swear I am taking a week from this. It is too much.
I made a new resolution to pester my congressmen until health care reform is passed. Hence, each one got a call today. The Republican aide was clearly pained at getting the 100th call. The Democratic one was so swamped, they finally switched the answering machine on. Yesterday, we took the whole Washington DC phone system down. Tomorrow we will do it again and we aren’t using any of the far Right’s tricks of phone banks, auto dialers and one person on multiple lines. We are just one person per call per senator. I think they just might get the message. If not, they can just never make another phone call. I can call them daily.
I am already in fight with the dental insurance over my xrays. The doctor took a full mouth set because I had not been there before and then he did the broken tooth to get a good idea of how to proceed with the cap. Well, they refused to pay for expensive set because it was too frequent. So, if they don’t get a good picture the first time, they can just operate blind if you can’t afford to pay the S….well you know my opinion.

No comments: