Sunday, February 14, 2010

Forecast and faery Finder for Feb. 15, '10

02-15-10
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
Happy President’s Day!

According to Llewellyn’s Magical Almanac, today’s color is silver and the incense is Hyssop.

FORECASTS:

Astrologically, we only have major aspects in effect today to things will actually be a little anticlimactic and restful.
For the next week, use social events as a stage for making changes and put your energy into eliminating the blocks you have been hitting.

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Ace of Swords: respiration. Instead of allowing your mind to wander all over the landscape, focus and then you will be able to use your talents.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Today, have some quiet time.
.
Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cat Kin: “Think about the positive qualities you’ve inherited from your family.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Faery Godmother is here and she will grant you a wish, so ask!

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the Element is Fire. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Rooster has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, signing contracts, gambling, starting construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I forgive totally and freely. I let go of any resentment or guilt. I am free and I let everyone around me be free. Peace now reigns within me an around me. I trust the great wisdom of the Universe and the present situation of my life is divinely healed for everyone’s good.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

A recap of Valentine’s: What did I get? George fixed me a lovely breakfast of oat pancakes and Bob Evan’s sausage. Purdy von Sweets and I managed to eat a sausage patty but I simply cannot get bread or pancakes down. They seem to stick in my stomach. For dinner, I had a Gran Parisian salad, Bok Choi soup and a little later, a salmon cake as the main course and dessert will some Activia shared with Napoleon. Yup, that’s my idea of a great meal. And I have an appointment with the doctor to see why I can’t eat anything even slightly dry.
My presents are a little difficult. Giving a gardener cut flowers is not a good idea and George has learned. So, I have a cute little almost flat strawberry jar planter filled with succulents, a topsy strawberry planter and a huge bag of Miracle Grown Potting mix (the GOOD stuff). I also got a copy of Kat Hooper’s new book: Blood Ties. I also have a totally stopped up nose but I don’t who gave me that.
Every day I check the allergy forecast hopefully and every day it is in the maxed out range. It always shows the next day as being better and then it isn’t. Is this a cruel joke Nasonex?
There are reasons why you should never be persuaded to buy anything after a sample. Take today for example. They were demonstrating some wonderful Dead Sea stuff for your hands and I think you were supposed to put it on your face. Within a few moments, the back of my hand started burning and it had to come off. I was red and burning, so she smeared some of the cream on my hand and it calmed a bit and I escaped. Now here is bottom line. My hand looked really moisturized and nice at that moment. By the time I got home, it looked just like the other hand. I knew, because I have a lot of experience with cosmetics and creams, this would happen and I wasn’t buying even if it hadn’t burned my hand. Not only that, but the real moisturizing effect wasn’t even from the product, it was from the baby wipe she used to remove it. So any time they use a baby wipe to remove creams or anything else from your demo site, just remember, those wipes work great but the product may be doing absolutely nothing! Buy the baby wipes, they are waaaaay cheaper!
Now this goes in the really scary file. I got some lovely chickens cheap for the cats. They love the Bj’s and Costco chickens but these have no hormones or anything in them. They are refusing to eat them. One cat, that we adopted, has refused chicken and hamburger, cooked and raw. Now, just what do you suppose is really in that can of cat food because I am really wondering? I am also wondering what is in those cooked chickens? Obviously the cats are teasing out something other than real meat in these things and they like that stuff. They can tell it is missing because their noses and tongues are much more sensitive than ours. They will learn to eat real food again when they get hungry enough. No more weird Chinese stuff for them…..and me. Well, I can’t eat much anyway so I might as well have organic.
Another week of doctor’s appointments awaits me. Considering how tired last week left me, this week may kill me.

No comments: